Complaint Review: Rhonda Binstock

• Reported By: Joe — toronto Ontario Canada
Rhonda Binstock
7030 Woodbine Ave Markham, Ontario Canada

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Hello

This is a notice to anyone who is in a relationship with Rhonda Binstock. She is a compulsive liar and an alcoholic. Cocaine use is a habit which she has had for several years and is a mother of 2.  Her MO is to go to the cougar clubs in the Toronto area, use cocaine in the establishments, and pick up men and get them to take her on lavish vacations  and swindle funds from them and then dissapear.  She talks about her career at her law firm where she is a receptionist. She also does cocaine on the job frequently. Just goes to show you who you can trust these days. Imagine needeing legal assistance and having a strung out coke w***e answering the phone. Just amazing what people are capable of.  So please be careful.

Also married men..... She is known to ruin marriages on several occasions. Plenty of fish in the sea..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2012 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rhonda-Binstock/Markham-Ontario-L3R6g2/Rhonda-Binstock-Bunny-Binstock-RHONDA-BINSTOCK-HUSBANDS-MEN-BEWARE-ILICIT-DRUG-USER-ALCOHO-866535. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rhonda Binstock

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: wasrippedoff - ()

My name is Rhonda Binstock.  I am the individual mentioned in the report above.  A report that is false.  Those who know me, know the above is nothing but lies written by an exbf named Jonathan Abramson.  Should you choose to google Jonathan Abramson, you will see many reports written on this website regarding him as an individual and businessman. I admitt I have written several reports on here regarding Jonathan.  You will understand why should you decide to read on.  I am not writing this to defend my name. Nothing in the above post needs defending.   The reason for my rebuttal is the following.

Moments ago I was contacted by my son's friends's father.  He mentioned that he 'googled' my name to see if there was a connection from our past.  You see, i'm originally from Montreal but now reside in Toronto where many exMontrealers live.  Needlesstosay, he stumbled across this report and was kind enough to bring this to my attention.

I mentioned to him that I was fully aware that this report was on this website.  Once I was aware, I did contact a lawyer. Without getting into too much detail, it would have costed tens of thousands of dollars to persue have this post removed from this website.  You see, once you post anything on Ripoff Report it not only becomes their property, but also google and yahoo.  So, my decision was to spend my money elsewhere, like my children.

Jonathan Abramson came into my life soon after my husband and I separated.  Which was an extremely difficult time in my life.  I admit, I was very vulnerable and made poor choices.  Choices which not only costed me thousands upon thousands of dollars, but my sanity and almost my life.  On May 9, 2008, Jonathan Abramson was arrested on domestic charges for beating the crap out me.  This is public knowledge/record.

In September 2009 I commenced legal action against Jonathan Abramson and others regarding fraud.  This too is public record which can be found in the Superior Court of Montreal in the following file no.:

PROVINCE OF QUEBEC

NO:    NO:     500-17-053479-096

3888304 CANADA INC. et al

We order:

Jonathan Abramson ....

No need for me to post the remainder of this Court document.

Today I learned a valuable lesson.  The World Wide Web is just that, world wide!  I am a single mother of 2 children.  A teenager and pre-teen.  They grew up in today's world of the web.  Perhaps one day they too will stumble upon this.  Today indeed was a valuable lesson.  Today I will show my children this report.  Together we will sit down and discuss the dangerous of the internet.  My children no the person Jonathan is.  Unfortuantely, they were privy at the time Jonathan beat me up.  Something I am ashamed and sick from.   Today we will discuss many topics governing the internet.

Thank you for taking the time and reading my rebuttal.

Be careful.  Stay safe.