Complaint Review: Rhonda J. Frazier - RJ Frazier Of The Transformation Place Inc.,

• Submitted: Sun, July 26, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 13, 2011

• Reported By:westerville Ohio
Rhonda J. Frazier - RJ Frazier Of The Transformation Place Inc.,
90 Jefferson Ave, Columbus, Ohio U.S.A.

Rhonda J. Frazier - RJ Frazier Of The Transformation Place Inc., RJ Frazier is a scam artist that ripped me off for $1500! Don't trust her! Call the Police! Columbus And Gahanna Ohio

*General Comment: Sorry I'm so late in responding

*Consumer Comment: Found And willing to help if you still want it

*Author of original report: Updated information of her non-profit "Transformation Place Inc" Columbus, Ohio

I am a real estate investor and met RJ Frazier at a local Walmart in Easton.
I was actually picking up a wire transfer from MoneyGram to pay for some real estate related fees. She over heard me talking to the lady behind the desk about real estate and insisted that we chat sometime about possibly doing a joint venture together in the future.
About a week after I met Rhonda, she tried getting me to invest in some deals at last minute notice. After she had seen how stern I was on not jumping into anything too fast, she changed her game plan.

She knew I was a Christian man and began this whole parade about her devotion to God and that she goes to The Vineyard regularly. Later down the line I was invited to her home (which was not hers) in Gahanna, OH where she had claimed to be purchasing it from the owner. It was a very nice home easily worth 400K when the market was good. *I believe this whole image played into her scamming people.*
Not only did she invite me over to meet her family, but she also allowed me to accompany her to her daughter's school to drop off homework that her daughter left on the kitchen table.

This wasn't it. RJ Frazier also invited me to her office in downtown Columbus to help her get some marketing material for her presentation she was going to make in a city north of here which I believe was Akron. *These are all things to help build my confidence in her.*
She had actually went on a radio talk show to promote her company and came back to Columbus telling me how excited she was about signing a deal for 70K with the city to have her services available there for mediation in broken households (That's what THe Transformation Place was supposedly about).
Okay. So at this point, I'm feeling pretty confident that we're building a good business relationship because not only has she allowed me in her business world, but also her personal life.

THIS IS WHERE SHE SCAMS ME:

Rhonda RJ Frazier calls me one day asking me do I remember the contract that she got up in Akron for her business.....I say "yes". She then tells me that it doesn't start for another month and she short on cash to pay for a rental space at Fort Rapids Water Park for $500. I then told her I'll think about it. She then shows up with all the posters, flyers, and even tickets that has a family mediation event sponsored by several local businesses that is supposed to take place at Fort Rapids. At this point I felt that everything was official.

In my head I'm thinking, "who would spend this much money on marketing materials just to make less on a scam?" Needless to say I loaned her the $500 dollars and she was supposed to return the money the next week after her event occurred but she didn't. Instead she had said that the sale of the tickets for the event were given to her in the form of a check that she had to wait for it to be cleared by the bank. After that sob story she begged for $1000 more dollars to host the event for that week and promised that she would return everything plus interest to the sum of $2000.

We put all of this in contract on paper and soon after the next event, she never called me again. She disappeared, Phone shut off and recently moved out of her Gahanna home. The worst was that she used God to do evil. She's a fraud and you can see all of her dirt on Franklin County Clerk Of Courts website! *I did a background search before doing business with her and Franklin county clerk of courts returned nothing except something petty from the early 90's. Now they have a newly updated site and you can view her criminal history; felony after felony! I hope Rhonda "RJ" Frazier runs across this report one day. Just know that I will NEVER stop searching for you and when I find you, I will have you prosecuted to the FULL extent of the law!

By the way, Rhonda RJ Frazier is about 5'9" light skinned w/ long jet black hair normally worn in a bun. Age is about early 40's. She's drives a Honda Accord. She frequents the Gahanna area.

Anonymous
westerville, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2009 12:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rhonda-J-Frazier-RJ-Frazier-Of-The-Transformation-Place-Inc/Columbus-Ohio-43215/Rhonda-J-Frazier-RJ-Frazier-Of-The-Transformation-Place-Inc-RJ-Frazier-is-a-scam-arti-473413. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rhonda J. Frazier - RJ Frazier Of The Transformation Place Inc.,

#1 General Comment

Sorry I'm so late in responding

AUTHOR: Wayne - (USA)

I knew that this woman would eventually be caught and I'm glad it happened! I will be more than happy to team up and sue the hell out of RJ and make sure she stays in jail!

Found And willing to help if you still want it

AUTHOR: Milfman76 - (United States of America)

Sorry to hear about your loss, my ex wife was a victim and we believe we know of her were abouts if you would like help with pressing charges....

Updated information of her non-profit "Transformation Place Inc" Columbus, Ohio

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

She clearly seems to use different aliases for her company aka:

Transformative Solutions, Inc.
92 Jefferson Avenue
2nd Floor
Columbus, OH 43215
USA
614-460-8874
Fax: 614-474-8014

I've also noticed that she moves quite a bit from one residence to another.