Complaint Review: RiaEnjolie, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, May 06, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, May 06, 2010

• Reported By: Obaid — San Ramon California U.S.A.
RiaEnjolie, Inc.
12 Perrine Road, Suite 104 Internet United States of America

RiaEnjolie, Inc. Worst Customer Services in the World Internet

Recently they RiaEnjolie called me to redesign my website. With good faith I accepted their offer and paid them immediately for the service. Few weeks passed and I did not hear any thing from RiaEnjolie. I called and was told my website will be ready. Finally the website was ready, but for some reason some of my customers could not access it. I called and sent emails, but no response from RiaEnjolie. Finally I got a call from their management (after 4 days) who told me the issue was with my customers (and my) browsers. I also needed a guide how to check my email and make modification (i.e. posting my events) on my website. But, RiaEnjolie does not have any documents and now one cares to call me. I've been trying to move my domain to another service provider, but RiaEnjolie is reluctant to refund my $$$ and release my domain...very frustrating and really bad customer service..Actually, the worst customer service...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2010 08:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RiaEnjolie-Inc/internet/RiaEnjolie-Inc-Worst-Customer-Services-in-the-World-Internet-600834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RiaEnjolie, Inc.