Complaint Review: Ricahrdson Gypsum Supply

• Updated: Tue, March 18, 2014

• Reported By: Morris — Stamford Connecticut
Ricahrdson Gypsum Supply
317 Courtland Ave Stamford, Connecticut USA

Richardson Gypsum Supply Dont Store with Richardson Gypsum Supply or Lose Everything Stamford Connecticut

I have been a long time client or customer of Richardson for years paying on time until my mother got sick. She needed surgery for heart so I needed to go to another state to be the caregiver, etc. I spoke to Jack Richardson about my issues and worked out an agreement I asked if their any changes please call me at my number. I still call regularly to update him he said not to worry I understand your things are safe. So I call in March 17 2014 in the morning to only find out my business and personal items are not their anymore gone. No Im sorry to tell no call nothing, these items cant be replaced. Two hundred thousand dollars worth of business and personal items gone. Please anybody use their storage units move out or you will writing a letter like this one warning others about this business and practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2014 03:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ricahrdson-Gypsum-Supply/Stamford-Connecticut-06906/Richardson-Gypsum-Supply-Dont-Store-with-Richardson-Gypsum-Supply-or-Lose-Everything-Stam-1131435. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ricahrdson Gypsum Supply