Complaint Review: Rich CafeDirect

• Updated: Sun, December 13, 2009

• Reported By: geezlouise — Saint Paul Minnesota United States of America
Rich CafeDirect

Rich CafeDirect seattle direst unauthorized charge, Internet

This company charged $79.00 to my credit card on December 2nd without my knowledge or authorization.  After I did some checking, I discovered it was a company I had signed up with about two years ago - and cancelled due to their shady practices - now using a different name.  At the time I had signed up for a monthly coffee delivery that was advertised to be about $10 a month plus "a small shipping charge"...within four weeks they had billed my credit card for about $200 dollars worth of merchandise that I didn't want, and charged exorbitant shipping fees.

Now, years after cancelling, another charge to my account!  Glad I used a credit card and not a debit card - it makes it easier to get the money back!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2009 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rich-CafeDirect/internet/Rich-CafeDirect-seattle-direst-unauthorized-charge-Internet-538739. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rich CafeDirect