Complaint Review: Rich CafeDirect

• Submitted: Mon, December 28, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, December 28, 2009

• Reported By: abusednomore — san leandro California United States of America
Rich CafeDirect

Rich CafeDirect seattle's best coffee $79.00 fraudulent charge to my checking account. Internet

This company also charged me the fraudulent $79.00 charge on 12/5/09.  After numerous calls, messages, etc., I too got the reply that it would take 30 to 60 days to refund and that this was all a computer goof?  They said I was a customer last year (not), and their computer system accidentally charged old customers a new membership fee?  Whatever, I don't get 30 to 60 days to pay my debts or fix an error that I made...This compay needs to reverse these charges immediately or pay interest for every day that I don't have my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2009 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rich-CafeDirect/internet/Rich-CafeDirect-seattles-best-coffee-7900-fraudulent-charge-to-my-checking-account-Int-546357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rich CafeDirect