Complaint Review: Rich CafeDirect

• Updated: Sat, December 05, 2009

• Reported By: Kim — Hudson Florida United States of America
Rich CafeDirect

Rich CafeDirect seattles best coffee Fraud, Internet

On Dec. 4th I noticed a charge of $79 while checking my bank account online from a company call richcafedirect.com.  I have never ordered anything from this company before.  I called and was told that over a year ago I ordered from the company and had canceled my account. But, they recently changed computer systems which "reactivated" old accounts and charged them $79.  I was told it would take 30-60 days to credit the monies to my checking account!  I asked to speak to a supervisor (Beverly) whom I have left 4 messages and she has yet to return my call.  Every time I call the company I get the run around.  I have NEVER ordered anything from this company.  I have yet to understand how they can take money directly from my checking account with out my permission or knowledge and them tell me it will take 30-60 days to refund it.  Since this company is out of state I don't see where filing a police report will get anything done.  The bank told us we have to fill out fraud paperwork, which we are in the process of doing.  But, regardless I found where hundreds of people have complained about this company (with several different company names used). How does this continue to happen to the consumer and of all things during the Christmas season and a bad economy where every penny ($79) matters.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2009 09:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rich-CafeDirect/internet/Rich-CafeDirect-seattles-best-coffee-Fraud-Internet-534321. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rich CafeDirect