Complaint Review: Rich Dad Education

• Updated: Mon, September 10, 2012

• Reported By: Art — El Cajon California United States of America
Rich Dad Education
San Diego, California United States of America

Rich Dad Education Tigrent Learning Rip off, now they are leaving town. Pay $200 for 3 days of upselling. San Diego, California

I attended a free 1 night night course from a group identified as Rich Dad Learning. They sold us on a 3 day course for $199 to learn real estate investing. Were excited to learn about tax and asset protection, rehabbing, short sales, etc. The name seemed to change to Tigrent Learning as the weekend proceeded.

The instructor spent most of the time trying to upsell $10-68k classes or add fluffy motivational material.  As soon as we started to get into the details of a subject beyond an outline, they referred to advanced training...  We did receive a book where there were talking points, then the rest was Blank areas labeled "Notes"  They did a good section on credit cards - how to get the limit raised... but now I think that was needed for the upsell to an expensive package.

I feel that the information was minimal, a waste of my time and my $199. I wish I had not given them my credit card.  Glad I did not get hooked in as 8 or 9 folks did for the advanced training.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2012 12:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rich-Dad-Education/San-Diego-California-92019/Rich-Dad-Education-Tigrent-Learning-Rip-off-now-they-are-leaving-town-Pay-200-for-3-da-938861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rich Dad Education