Complaint Review: Rich Logistics - Danrich Logistics - Keith & Shannon Everett - Betty Richards

• Submitted: Mon, August 18, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, November 25, 2011

• Reported By:Sherwood Arkansas
Rich Logistics - Danrich Logistics - Keith & Shannon Everett - Betty Richards
6011 Scott Hamilton Little Rock, Arkansas U.S.A.

Rich Logistics - Danrich Logistics - Keith & Shannon Everett - Betty Richards unfair labor practices and unjustly termination Little Rock Arkansas

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: unfair termination

*UPDATE Employee: Happy employee

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I also worked for this company...

*Consumer Comment: Thanx to Todd in Sherwood

I was asked by Rich Logistics (keith) to come to work for him. I was at a stable position at another company.

I knew he was a JERK(to put it nicely) and keith even said he was and that is why he was paying me so much. I was asked if I wanted straight salary or salary plus bonus depending on loads booked. I stated straight salary as I didn't need commision or bonus to do my job.

Everything was great for the first 2 months, then my PAYROLL information was divuldged to Rachel by office manager Tracy. Keith hit the roof and wanted to accuse me of giving out my payroll info. When it was given out, everybody in dispatch was mad at what I made.

Keith said somebody was going to get fired over this, I just had no idea it was going to be ME!!!!

I was written up and have never been written up in my life, and refused to sign the lies. I was fired on the spot.

I hope someone reads this and there is legal ramifications as I would like to see justice served.

Not to mention the extortion Keith does as well as tax evasion.

Todd
Sherwood, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2008 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rich-Logistics-Danrich-Logistics-Keith-Shannon-Everett-Betty-Richards/Little-Rock-Arkansas/Rich-Logistics-Danrich-Logistics-Keith-Shannon-Everett-Betty-Richards-unfair-labor-364058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rich Logistics - Danrich Logistics - Keith & Shannon Everett - Betty Richards

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

unfair termination

AUTHOR: Joe - ()

rich logistics dispatch told me to drive to grand prairie tx to have work performed on truck. i would have to stay with the truck for about two hours while this work is being performed and then drive back to irving tx. i asked dispatch how will i be paid for my services, will it be and hourly rate and how much ? dispatched replied i will not be paid for my time or work. i told dispatch that i drive a truck for a living not for free and would need to be paid for my work. dispatch says they can not make that call and i asked who can ? dispatched replied keith everritt. i asked dispatch to have him call me to discuss my pay for the work. i got a call from keith everritt telling me to drive to grand praire tx or i will be fired and i will not get paid for my services. i told keith that i am an over the road driver that is regulated by  fed. state, and local gov. and i will have to log this trip. i make my living driving a truck and i exspect to be paid for my services and not work for free.

keith everritt hung up on me and called me back 5 min. later and said. this is keith, i will pay you for it but you are terminated. i asked him why i am being terminated and he replied because you asked to be paid for driving to grand prairie tx. i told him that my request to be paid for my work is reasonable. he replied you are fired and hung up the phone.  i have been working here for about 2 months and my pay is always short. i have not been paid for my tolls. when i asked about them rich tells me it takes a month to get my money back on my receipts. i quite a good job that paid more by the mile to come over to this. i wish i would have found this website before i did. Joe Broken Bow, oklahoma

Happy employee

AUTHOR: Ayla2011 - (United States of America)

@itsme2010
I'm not sure if that was the actual reason that they let you go because I had a similar situation that involved an emergency surgery and the recovery time was unknown at first but ended up being 4 weeks. They were more than understanding and accommodating when I returned to work still on the road to recovery. Needless to say they kept me as an employee and I feel I have a bright future here.

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I also worked for this company...

AUTHOR: Itsme2010 - (United States of America)

I worked 50 + hours per week in the billing office. After 4 months of employment, I had to take off for an emergency surgery. I was supposed to be off work for 6 weeks. I let them know as soon as the doctor told me I was to have surgery. I went back to work after 3 weeks. The day before I was supposed to go back, I got a call from the manager telling me I have been replaced because "They couldn't hold my position for that long" This place is a JOKE!

Thanx to Todd in Sherwood

AUTHOR: Zaz - (U.S.A.)

I almost responded to this company's ad in the ARKDEMGAZ for a manager they wanted.
Thanks for the tip. We all need to team up in the LR area and stop this kind of stuff.