Complaint Review: Rich Rocks NYC

• Submitted: Wed, February 20, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 11, 2013

• Reported By: RippedoffbyRichRocksNYC — Los Angeles California United States of America
Rich Rocks NYC

Rich Rocks NYC Rich Rocks LLC Company knew that the package was stolen and delivered by someone else and didn't file a claim with UPS, just kept my money and didn't send replacement Internet

*Author of original report: After seeing rip off report complaint seller finally replaced stolen merchandise

*Consumer Comment: Misdirected

I purchased two earring from this company and they shipped it to me via UPS. I contacted them right away when the package was delivered to let them know that UPS has delivered the package to the wrong person, someone signed for it but I never got it. I was told by UPS that the sender had to make a claim and they would cover them the price of the item. I called the sender, just a bs google voice account, and I emailed them no response. I had to post on their twitter to get their attention. They wrote to me once and then never responded to my reply. Way to go! I tried to get my money back via paypal and the said "it was delivered" They could have easily used that energy to make a claim with UPS instead they stole my $85 and never contacted me again. Please don't buy from them they are a disgusting and dishonest company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 01:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rich-Rocks-NYC/internet/Rich-Rocks-NYC-Rich-Rocks-LLC-Company-knew-that-the-package-was-stolen-and-delivered-by-so-1017161. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rich Rocks NYC

AUTHOR: RippedoffbyRichRocksNYC - (United States of America)

After submitting report, suddenly out of the blue comes my replacement after months of trying to contact the company with no response. So disappointed but I will never buy from them again.

Misdirected

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

Unless you are going to claim that the person that actually received the package was working for this company in some grand scheme to have packages "delivered" to them instead, this company did not steal anything from you.  The person who received the package did.

As for the claim with UPS, of course they can make a claim.  But them not making a claim does not mean that they are stealing from you.  If by chance they decide to make a claim first thing that UPS is going to say is how do they know that you didn't have someone else sign for the package or that it was even you who just used a different name?

Had the package actually gone missing instead of being delivered, or arrived damaged when you got it you would have had a better chance.  So if you can figure out who signed for it, they are probably the person you need to talk to about where your earrings are.