- Report: #966980
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Rich Whyle
Rich Whyle2957 100th Street Urbandale, Iowa United States of America
Rich Whyle Richard Whyle Direct - Scam Artist - Marketing Specialist - Urbandale, Iowa
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
He seemed to be running a marketing company which I was interested in hiring to bring two of my latest new products to the USA.
It is important to mention that his associates were Jennifer Whyle, and Meredith Norton.
After receiving a contact and confirming a deal with all the details I sent to his office.
1. Product samples - 312 pcs
2. Consignment products - 156 pcs
3. Marketing material - around 650 pcs
4. Customer contact list and notes - excel - emailed
5. Product #1 Sales Training Material
6. Product #2 Sales Training Material
7. Rich Whyle Steel cards
8. $1000 Sign on Cheque
Right after cashing my cheque I got an email that his office was closed.
Below is a copy of the email.
"I would like to thank all suppliers and customers for the relationships we have had over the years. Unfortunately, due to the economic situation currently in the United States, Whyle Distributing has closed its doors and has filed for chapter 7 Bankruptcy. We wish you all the best in moving forward in your business endeavors.
THIS IS A AUTOMATED MESSAGE AND THE INBOX IS NOT MONITORED, AND AS SUCH, WE ARE NO LONGER ABLE TO REPLY TO ANY EMAILS.
My total loss is $3726.
Richard Whyle, Jennifer Whyle, and Meredith Norton.
You will surface again, and when you do, I will be there.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2012 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rich-Whyle/Urbandale-Iowa-50322/Rich-Whyle-Richard-Whyle-Direct-Scam-Artist-Marketing-Specialist-Urbandale-Iowa-966980. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.