Complaint Review: Richard Ackermann, REAL TIME LLC, METATRAN.COM

• Submitted: Fri, January 18, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, January 18, 2013

• Reported By: second sunn — Anaheim California United States of America
Richard Ackermann, REAL TIME LLC, METATRAN.COM
REAL TIME LLC 98-01 67th Avenue No. 10-D Rego Park Rego Park, New York United States of America

Richard Ackermann, REAL TIME LLC, METATRAN.COM Richard Ackermann, REAL TIME LLC, METATRAN.COM, Rip Off Company, Richard Ackermann Con Artist, Crook, Theif, Metatran.com SEO Scam Rego Park, New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Complete Falsehod by Raj B. Lonsane and his lying wife Ruchi Lonsane

Richard Ackermann and METATRAN.COM are nothing but a scam. I paid them for SEO, SMO, Social Media Optimization, Link Building, Real Time and they did not perform the work that they were suppose to do.

They took my money and will not return any of my phone calls or emails. I made a huge mistake choosing them. I should have gone with a local company instead I chose a company that's across the country. That was very stupid of me. I will do everything I can to let the public know that this company is nothing but a fraud.

I'm just so thankful and so happy that a reputable company like Ripoffriport.com is here to help. Richard Ackermann and METATRAN.COM are crooks and they should be thrown in jail. They do not deserve to do business and a full on investigation should be done on their company. Hopefully the media will pick this up and prove that they are nothing but a bunch of snakes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Richard-Ackermann-REAL-TIME-LLC-METATRANCOM/Rego-Park-New-York-11374/Richard-Ackermann-REAL-TIME-LLC-METATRANCOM-Richard-Ackermann-REAL-TIME-LLC-METATRAN-999219. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Richard Ackermann, REAL TIME LLC, METATRAN.COM

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Complete Falsehod by Raj B. Lonsane and his lying wife Ruchi Lonsane

AUTHOR: Richard - ()

First of all we do not do SEO for years now. Secondly we have NO clients in tech except as direct consultants to law firms and businesses which have impeccable reputations and we do not deal with any firm except reputable ones.

The folks who posted this tried to get an attorney to sue me and my firm for reporting their thievery. That is Raj B. Lonsane the cockroach who tried once again to have me sell for his fraudulent company. http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/specific_search/raj%20b.%20lonsane

We succeeded in getting appointments with the President of Verizon Super Pages. The head of R&D for GoDaddy and Arul Sundaram of America Online to sell the shoddy Dynashoppe created by Lonsane with our money which he stole along with his unprofessional lying cheating wife.

See how his own workers were robbed of their fees for work, labor and services performed for these two brigands.

We are on LinkedIN and as anyone can see at realtimellc our reputation is squeaky clean. We still count multi billion dollar banks and law firms as clients while the degenerates who posted this are still stealing to eat.

We invite anyone who claims we took a penny from them to contact me personally vial LinkedIN and state their case. This report is a lie and it will NOT affect our reputation as anyone that knows us knows they can trust us with one dollar or a million.

LOOK up any of the degenerates we posted online on this site and any one of them may have contributed to this bogus report about transactions that NEVER took place.

I dare you lying scum to attach any cancelled checks or wire transfers showing that we received even one dollar from you lying sacks of crap.

Richard

**********************************

SEE THIS

I have developed site for Mr. Raj B. Lonsane , After getting all things upload he is not going to give us remaining payment which we agree ,He give us reasons and reasons 1. He told me he is out of City 2. He told me his bank account has not credited money 3. His client not give them money , and problem with his client I have upload encoded script on his server ,But before that he download all source code and take in his pocket . And after that he change all access where i have developed site for him And after that he not replying my phone calls and emails When i write hard mail ,Like we are going to take action on him then he told me iam Hack ftp and Originally SO PLEASE BE SAFE WITH Raj B. Lonsane ,AGAINST HIM ON ripoffreport THERE ARE MANY COMPLAINTS. SO DO NOT TAKE ANY WORK FROM HIM OR DO NOT GIVE THEM WORK BEFORE TAKE HIS WORK HE TOLD ME HE HAVE MORE CLIENTS IN US AND HE WILL GIVE PROJECT PIPELINE AND IN FIRST PROJECT HE IS NOT GIVE US MONEY rom hide details 10:25 AM Reply Project Price = $1500 Additional Design Changes = $150 Total Project Price = $1650 from Raj - DynaShoppe Ecommerce date Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 12:09 PM subject hide details 12:09 PM Reply Hi, Hey you are doing Fraud with me ,work on all project and not give Us full payment ,If will be not get any reply then iam going to take legal action through my lawyer ,like you are using my code without remaining payment.And will launch complaint to Rob my code . Doing business and making Fraud with local ,Complete work and no money . Also see following links of your record http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ 0/317/RipOff0317839.htm http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ 0/223/RipOff0223263.htm Let me know ,want to give us my work reaming money or not Paid Amount = $679 Balance Amount = $971 Balance Amount = $971 In Rupees = 41,753.00 Let me know when i come to collect amount Alberta