Premier

• Submitted: Mon, April 21, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, April 21, 2008

• Reported By:Duarte California
Richard Allen Of Crown King Autos
115 Bradbury (home Address) Internet U.S.A.

Richard Allen Of Crown King Autos Poses as a "Good Christian"... refuses to pay for the motorcycle he "Stole" from me. Duarte Internet...California

On July 5th, 2007, Richard Allen of Crown King Autos purchased my personal motorcycle in front of my home in Duarte. The agreed amount of the purchase was for $1,100.00. In the price he was also given 3 helmets, an expensive motorcycle cover and a pair of leather saddlebags.

On this date he brings ove $1,000.00 in cash, along with his two very small female children to my home and tells me a story about his "cousin dying yesterday" saying that he will pay me the ramaining $100.00 the following week.

After numerous phone calls, text messages, and e-mails to Richard Allen, I am still waiting for payment. I saw him at the Starbucks in Monrovia one day, and he walks up to me and extends his hand as if I would shake it...I quickly asked when he is going to pay me, and he gets on his phone and ignores me while in the coffee shop. I am not one to make a scene, so I left it at that, telling him that he has a debt to me and to pay it.

He has no intention of paying me what he owes me, even though I retain an original bill of sale with his signature on it including his handwritten (and misspelled.."I OWU $100" )initialed and signed BY HIM.

I would take him to civil court over this matter, but cant afford the filing fees. I know it's only a hundred bucks, but times are hard, and he owes the debt. I want my money. It's about the principle of it all!

Andi
Duarte, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2008 07:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Richard-Allen-Of-Crown-King-Autos/internet/Richard-Allen-Of-Crown-King-Autos-Poses-as-a-Good-Christian-refuses-to-pay-for-the-mo-327851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Richard Allen Of Crown King Autos