Complaint Review: Richard Atashian

• Submitted: Wed, October 25, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, September 09, 2007

• Reported By:Fort Worth Texas
Richard Atashian
Po Box 216 Or Po Box 458 New Britian, Connecticut U.S.A.

Richard Atashian suckered another person into his work at home scams New Britian Connecticut

*Consumer Suggestion: updates?

I wish I would have found this site before I sent in my $32.00 to Richard Atashian. I was in need of a 2nd job and I figured this would be good considering I have two kids and a 2nd job is not fesable. I sent him my money he cashed my check on 10-13-06 and I still have yet to get anything. I am very upset. I have sent an email to the New Britian, CT mayors office to see if they can help me. I do know that he banks with Webster Bank I have my cashed check with all the information on it. I looked up his name and it came up with a lawsuit, but I cannot bring it up I get the message of it can't be found. But in the title it does have a a physical address for a Vartkes Atashian at 1649 Stanley St New Britian CT. I went on whitepages.com and with that address it gave the that name and someone elses it also gave me a phone number of 860-225-1919. I am not sure if any of this information is good or not. I just want my money, I thought I was going to get something to do at home extra but I guess I was wrong. If anyone has anymore information please let me know.

Dawn
Fort Worth, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2006 05:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Richard-Atashian/New-Britian-Connecticut/Richard-Atashian-suckered-another-person-into-his-work-at-home-scams-New-Britian-Connectic-217668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Richard Atashian

#1 Consumer Suggestion

updates?

AUTHOR: Pure - (U.S.A.)

I have a big question re Richard Atashian and his home assembly list. Did anyone ever finally get it?

I understand the frustration of people writing in who did not get their lists, but it seems they didn't give him all that much time. Typically, companies ask people to allow six to eight weeks for delivery. So I'm wondering if those who wrote in ever did finally get something back, and what it was and how they responded to it.

I'm sure it would be possible to not fulfill people's orders for information, but I find it hard to believe that Mr. Atashian could advertise in Dog Fancy and other magazines, have a postal box and continue to commit fraud wantonly. That's the kind of thing the feds used to get gangsters for when they couldn't get anything else to stick. And prosecutors are in business to prosecute, so I would think if this guy is not sending anything out, he would have been shut down a long time ago.

We spoke to a very nice lady at one magazine where he has been advertising for at least two years who said he does send a list of about 50 opportunities. So if anyone has gotten one, could you please let us all know of what it consists? Thanks very much.