Complaint Review: Richard Brent

• Reported By:Montreal Quebec
Richard Brent
Ricogabriel278@rocketmail.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Richard Brent Buy item from you with internationa money order Nationwide

After I posted an add on the kijiji.com classified web site, the ripper answer to the message and propose me to pay me with international money order and ask me to return after that some money to his shipper by western union. Here is the integral email message:

------------email----------------------

My name is Richard, I message you in respect of your item description on the ads site. I would like you to get back to me if this item are still available for sale and your final asking price.Moreso,Let me know the present condition of the item as soon as possible.I will be looking forward to read from you soonext.Note payment will be via canadian money orders. I hope to read from you soon.
Richard.
-------en email----------------

after sendig to him an answer sayng that my car is in good condition, he answer this:

------email--------------
Good to hear from you . As long as you said the item is in good condition, then i am okay with your final asking price. I want you to know that the payment will be made out to you via a certified money order which will include an excess fund meant for my shipping company so they use it to make prompt arrangement for the pick of the item at your place at your convinient time.

The excess fund Includes, Custom Duty tax, Flight fee and contract consighment fee for the transportation of my item and other items i bought. As soon you get the check cashed, You will deduct your selling price and get the rest of the money sent to my shipper via western union money transfer and e mail me and my shipper every information you used sending the money.

As soon as my shipper recieves the payment, They will come over to your place to pick up the item at your place, at your convinient time. I will let you have my shippers information as soon as we agree on this transaction.

I look forward for your full name as you want it to appear on the check,address, zipcode ,final price and phone number so the payment will be mailed out to you asap .Hope to read from you soon.
Richard.

------end email-------------

Marian
Montreal, Quebec
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2008 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Richard-Brent/nationwide/Richard-Brent-Buy-item-from-you-with-internationa-money-order-Nationwide-364930. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Richard Brent