Complaint Review: Richard E. Repass M.D.

• Submitted: Fri, April 06, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, April 06, 2012

• Reported By: kevin — Wichita Kansas USA
Richard E. Repass M.D.
1095 Highway 15 S Hutchinson, Minnesota United States of America
  • Phone: 320-234-5000
  • Web:
  • Category: Doctors

Richard E. Repass M.D. Richard E. Repass MD ruined our lives. He gave me the wrong medication and I was physically ill and then convinced my wife and I to get a divorce. He is very corrupt Hutchinson , Minnesota

Richard E. Repass MD   who works at the Hutchinson Medical Center in Hutchinson Minnesota is corrupt and criminal.  When I first went to see him for some depression he gave me the wrong medication that made me sick.   When I told him I was ill from the medication he just increased my dosage causing me to barely be able to think clearly.  Then, when I was not even having marital problems he convinced my wife and I to get a divorce.   He said my marriage was the cause of my depression.   We did because we believed he had more power than ourselves and then we realized what a mistake that was and we remarried.   The cost of the divorce he put us through and the wrong medications for me was tremendous.   I would be very careful to be a patient of this in the future.   When I confronted him on all of this, he refused to take my phone calls.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2012 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Richard-E-Repass-MD/Hutchinson-Minnesota-55350/Richard-E-Repass-MD-Richard-E-Repass-MD-ruined-our-lives-He-gave-me-the-wrong-medi-864797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Richard E. Repass M.D.