Complaint Review: Richard Eugene Markowicz

• Reported By: Lisa Markowicz — Birmingham Michigan USA
Richard Eugene Markowicz
437 N. Eton Birmingham, Michigan United States of America

Richard Eugene Markowicz Ultimate con-artist of all time Birmingham, Michigan

*Consumer Comment: How amusing.......

Shamefully to say, this man is my father.  He was married to my mother for over 25 years.  She has passed away in recent years.

During that time that they were married, my father was verbally abusive, mean and cruel to my mother.  Eventually, myself and my siblings came to learn that my father had been having a 20 year affair with none other than his brother's wife.  You can imagine the shock we all felt.  My uncle was livid.  I think you can imagine the ultimate betrayal this was.

We all make mistakes but this is one that last over 20 years, without any remorse or as much as an apology.  When we all found out, he wasn't even man enough to stick around and deal with it but rather MARRY my former aunt and move out to California.  And since it was his brother's wife, she didn't even have to change her last name.  The few times I have flown out to visit them, my 'step-mother/aunt' actually had the gall to ask me to call her 'mom'.

Perhaps it's not right to air this dirty laundry as it does involve me but as I see this man living high on life while my mother had nothing, it drives me nuts.  I've dealt with drug and alcohol issues off and on as a result.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2010 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Richard-Eugene-Markowicz/Birmingham-Michigan-48009/Richard-Eugene-Markowicz-Ultimate-con-artist-of-all-time-Birmingham-Michigan-636490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Richard Eugene Markowicz

How amusing.......

AUTHOR: John Doe - (USA)

to see this guy on the internet.  He ripped me off years ago.  I'm glad to see someone else with the same gripes about this guy.  Richard screwed so many people over that it's not even funny.  This lady must be one of his daughters.  He never was much of a father.  I'm glad to see one of his kids standing up to him.