Complaint Review: Richard Gorman ,Cenafil, Oevau Technologies

• Submitted: Sat, March 26, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, March 28, 2005

• Reported By:orlando Florida
Richard Gorman ,Cenafil, Oevau Technologies
P.O. Box 3351 Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Richard Gorman, Cenafil, Oevau Technologies ripoff Scam Diet Products, Orlando, Product for something I have NEVER received Orlando Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Oevau Technologies is here to assist you.

This company has billed my CC for something I have NEVER received. Now after reading from your site, I see they will continue to bill my account. I am on disability and they made my account NSF. I paid all kinds of fees. I do not know what to do. There is no way to contact them, I did fax them but have heard nothing.

Tom
Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2005 04:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Richard-Gorman-Cenafil-Oevau-Technologies/Orlando-Florida/Richard-Gorman-Cenafil-Oevau-Technologies-ripoff-Scam-Diet-Products-Orlando-Product-fo-136449. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Richard Gorman ,Cenafil, Oevau Technologies

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Oevau Technologies is here to assist you.

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

Dear Tom,

Oevau Technologies is located in Orlando. Could you please contact us so we may assist you at 866-434-3804. We tried to look you up in our database, however there is not a "Tom" on file in Orlando.

Oevau Technologies uses this website, the BBB, and other sources to repond to consumer complaints. We continue to listen to our cusotmers and take their feedback seriously. Due to an ex-employee filing false reports daily it is hard for us to determine which reports are legitimate and which reports are not. If you can contact us or repost your contact information i.e. telephone number, email, then a represenative from our company will handle the situation accordingly. Thank you.

Oevau Technologies Team