Complaint Review: Richard Gorman, Joey Guest, Robert Guest, Cenafil, Oevau Technologies, Ziozpher, And Radulof.

• Submitted: Sat, March 19, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, March 19, 2005

• Reported By:Boise Idaho
P.O. Box 3351 Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Richard Gorman, Joey Guest, Robert Guest, Cenafil, Oevau Technologies, Ziozpher, And Radulof ripoff company Scam Diet Products Double Charged Product not sent Orlando Florida

This company sent me so called diet pills that did nothing. When I called to complain and get my refund, they kept putting me on hold and eventually would just hang up on me. When I finally did get someone on the phone (a supervisor), they told me to expect a full refund on my next credit card statement. When my next credit card statement arrived, not only did I not receive my refund, I was charged again for another order that I didn't ask for, and didn't receive. I ended up canceling my credit card and called the BBB. My credit card FINALLY gave me my money back, but it took three months. I suggest contacting the police in your area if you have been in contact with this company. I would also suggest calling the Orlando, Florida police department. Does anyone know if there is a particular police agency working on this case yet? I have emailed Matt Smith but have not received a reply yet. I will update this posting when I do.

Steve
Boise, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2005 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Richard-Gorman-Joey-Guest-Robert-Guest-Cenafil-Oevau-Technologies-Ziozpher-And-Radulof/Orlando-Florida/Richard-Gorman-Joey-Guest-Robert-Guest-Cenafil-Oevau-Technologies-Ziozpher-And-Radul-135618. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Richard Gorman, Joey Guest, Robert Guest, Cenafil, Oevau Technologies, Ziozpher, And Radulof.

guards