Complaint Review: Richard Harris Law Firm

• Updated: Thu, September 09, 2010

• Reported By: Katherine — Venice California United States of America
Richard Harris Law Firm
801 S. Fouth St. Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Richard Harris Law Firm Dave Boehrer, Judy Pribyl Worst Customer Service EVER! Las Vegas, Nevada

I have been a client of the firm now for a year. I was in a motorcycle accident and I was hoping to get the settlements that my lawyer Dave had told me about. The problem started when he would not contact me and weeks would go by and I would hear nothing from him. I thought that he would have progress on my case but because he never looked at my case or cared to do anything he had nothing to update me about. I have tried to work everything out with Dave and he has stopped responding to my emails. I am only asking for my participation in the case and to be notified if we are to file a suit or not. I however have no rights it seems and they only took me on as a client to get the quick money. A monkey could of given me the settlement they did. He is a child and has no capability of treating a client with proper customer service. Worse is, now the Director of Client Relations, Judy Pribyl will not return my e-mails or phone calls. She is a joke and so is the rest of the firm for treating a victim with such disrespect. They have no talent and take on lawyers who have no where else to go. Dave Boehrer does not know how to do anything and worse he is always on vacation. I wish I could go on vacation, but I am stuck with 2 jobs at the moment just to try and pay off the rest of my hospital bills because he cannot get a settlement. Do not go to Richard Harris Law firm no matter how good the sales pitch, you will just end up at the bottom of a stack of papers and be forgotten like the rest of us!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2010 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Richard-Harris-Law-Firm/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89101/Richard-Harris-Law-Firm-Dave-Boehrer-Judy-Pribyl-Worst-Customer-Service-EVER-Las-Vegas-639080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Richard Harris Law Firm