- Report: #921825
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Richard Loland Lewis D.O.B 2-7-1955
Richard Loland Lewis D.O.B 2-7-1955177 Cross Creek Road, PO BOX 365 Maynardville, Tennessee United States of America
Richard Loland Lewis D.O.B 2-7-1955 Richard Loland Lewis, Esq D.O.B 2-7-1955 Richard L Lewis, Richard Lewis II, Richard L Lewis, Esq., Lt. Col Richard Lewis Esq. Retired, Lewis Legal Services, Richard Loland Lewis SR. Fake Lawyer, Fraud This Stalker is constantly harassing and stalking Lydia Cornell, actress and star of the 80's TV series Too Close For Comfort. Maynardville , Tennessee
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I say the same thing
*Consumer Comment: Who cares
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Lydia Cornell and Mrki Cox aka Jason Meadows and several other nanes that will be revealed real soonOh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive
*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Richard L. Lewis II knows about scams he is a convicted felon see news paper article below:
*Consumer Comment: Richard Loland Lewis knows about scams
*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Again - this is a THREAT - and Harassment by individual(s) that are involved with Cornell/Grammer Case (Staropoly, Ponzi Scheme, Kelsey Grammer (celebrity actor of Boss and Frasier), Alex Varonos, etc
*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Federal Authorties looking into Lydia Cornell AKA Jason Meadows and her hacking of Facebook and Twitter
*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Sralker Actress Lydia Cornell Korniloff Of Beverley Hills, A Fraus, criminal, Hacker, Lier Fake, and now goes under the name of Jason Meadowser,
Richard Lewis, has now shown his true colors. After being pushed away by Lydia Cornell when he tried to kiss her, this "man" has gone on to continually harass and stalk Miss Cornell as well as post her private home address and phone number, claiming she is whore, etc. The rage within this man is staggering. Miss Cornell now fears for her life as well as her son. He is also trying to sabotage Lydia Cornell's lawsuit against Staropoly.com
There is another report for Richard Lewis that was posted here under Lydia's name which is pure false. She did NOT post that. This is for the record!
This man is by far no saint. First of all he is a celebrity stalker who preys on women! Women who are weak at the most vulnerable time of their lives the worst kind of predator. [continued below]....
1. 7-6-2000 in Englewood, Florida where at the age of 45 under the name of Ricahrd Loland Lewis SR he was charged with obtaining Property by Fraud and Grand Theft of Property two serious charges. You can see for yourself at florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Richard_Lewis_4158601/ you will notice that his DOB matches including his birth city of Canoton, Ill so there is NO mistake on this.
2. 1-18-2002 in Charlottee, Florida at the age of 46 he was arrested while in jail again and held for another matter that you can view at florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Richard_Lewis_4168558/ but that is not all....
3. 2-26-2003 in Charlottee, Florida at the age of 48 he was arrested for passing worthless checks you can view that at florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Richard_Lewis_4175498/
But that is not all he has changed his personal bio on wiki when he was questioned on his background and was thrown out of court representing Lydia Cornell by the Judge and is currently in contempt of court which I bet he won't show up in September will you Richard?
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2012 03:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Richard-Loland-Lewis-DOB-2-7-1955/Maynardville-Tennessee-37807/Richard-Loland-Lewis-DOB-2-7-1955-Richard-Loland-Lewis-Esq-DOB-2-7-1955-Richard-L-Lew-921825. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.