Complaint Review: Richard Mauzerolle

• Updated: Tue, September 22, 2009

• Reported By: Penny — Waterloo South Carolina USA
Richard Mauzerolle
114 Stanley Rd Springvale, Maine United States of America

Richard Mauzerolle Spray Foam Company, Muzzy's Construction Richard Mauzerolle soon to be my ex-husband, due to all his lies, deceit, financial problems. Now has taken his Company's and put them in other peoples names so that he can avoid paying a cchild support Springvale, Maine

Richard Mauzerolle,Dead Beat Dad! Has not payed any child support for over 12 weeks.Now he has taken his Spray foam Co.,and has had someone else supposedly buy this buisness a person from Curtis Lake Christian Church in Sanford Maine,so that he can  avoid paying a certain amount of child support.Says that he will be only receiving a salary of $200 a week and that will be determined on what I will receive for child support and laughs and states about 37 dollars a week for you.This man has made that amount in just one day.Richard says that children will have their own trust account set up for them through the Spray Foam Co.,that whatever they would like they can get with that.Well this does not help with having a roof over a childs head,or food on the table,clothing,water,lights,heat,phones,their private Christian schooling,school supplies.ect.Child support is a payment that a noncustodial parent makes as a contribution to the cost of raising her or his child.He has not provided any Medical Insurance or Dental,I have paid for all there medical bills,youngest dental bills.He has only paid for some of the oldest dental bills.Richard claims to be a Christian and that he see's wonderful things happening in his future and that he has given everything to God.But continues to threaten me,that if I do not stay with him he will make my life miserable,that I'm his wife will remain his wife or he will bury me..Sounds like a Christian to me,he needs prayer,A person like this will not be Blessed,he soon will be cursed for all his blasphemy.He is a thief and a Liar and not to be trusted,he is a very swift talker,his previous partner of the Spray Foam Business can verify that,many clients and workers can verify this as well.He is a disgrace and Failure to his family,we have lost most everything we worked so hard for because of his deceit and lies.I can no longer be financially attached to him,this is called financial infidelity.There is so much more,I could write a book on him.This is emotional, mental and verbal abuse not only towards me but towards the children as well.I don't see how he can get away with this,hiding everything.I ask for what is fair,when a person does things like this its not me their hurting its the children that suffer! But the system allows them to get away with this! (((email redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2009 06:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Richard-Mauzerolle/Springvale-Maine-04083/Richard-Mauzerolle-Spray-Foam-Company-Muzzys-Construction-Richard-Mauzerolle-soon-to-be-498893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Richard Mauzerolle