Complaint Review: Richard O. Dolinar, M.D.

• Submitted: Mon, May 24, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, May 24, 2010

• Reported By: Go Figure — Gilbert Arizona United States of America
Richard O. Dolinar, M.D.
5130 West Thunderbird Road, #1 & #3 Glendale, Arizona United States of America
  • Phone: (602) 439-9000
  • Web:
  • Category: Doctors

Richard O. Dolinar, M.D. Arizona Endocrinology Center Racist "Jim Crow" Doctor Glendale, Arizona

The first and only time I went to see this RACIST MONSTER Dr. Dolinar, Richard on 04/02/2010 for elevated hormone levels found in my lab tests. He completed his exam at which time I took out a picture of my husband and I to show him the remarkable difference in how I use to look as to how I look at the present which I thought pertained to my elevated hormone levels. He had a repulsed look on his face as he was looking at the picture and then asked, "Is that your husband?" I replied "yes." Over the next next few weeks I spoke with Dr. Dolinar once to get the results of my CT scan and blood tests he had ordered. The second week of May 2010, I received a discharge letter from Dr. Dolinar's practice stating that "the Doctor/Patient relationship is strained and it is difficult for both parties to maintain the confidence so necessary for that relationship to remain therapeutic." I was very confused by this letter since I only saw Dr. Dolinar one time and it wasn't much different than any other Doctor visit I had been. I found a new endocrinologist and went to Dr. Dolinar's office to pick up my medical records. When I read my office note from my visit on 04/02/2010, I was appalled when I came across a phrase that Dr. Dolinar wrote "she is currently in a biracial marriage. It is unclear to me the extent to which family stress could be impacting her depression." I feel that I have been discriminated against and my family unfairly treated due to my husband's race. I do not feel that my husband's ethnic background has any pertinence to my medical care and should have never been submitted into my personal health record.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2010 08:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Richard-O-Dolinar-MD/Glendale-Arizona-85306/Richard-O-Dolinar-MD-Arizona-Endocrinology-Center-Racist-Jim-Crow-Doctor-Glendale-A-606900. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Richard O. Dolinar, M.D.