Complaint Review: Richard Owen Brunner

• Submitted: Thu, January 29, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, January 29, 2012

• Reported By:Fort Wayne Indiana
Richard Owen Brunner
6532 E State Blvd Fort Wayne, Indiana U.S.A.
  • Phone: 260-485-2051
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Richard Owen Brunner, Richard Owen, Owen Brunner, Be very cautious he is slick, convincing and a great liar Ft.Wayne Indiana

*UPDATE Employee: Nashville Music Scam

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: ATTORNEYS LOVE GOOD SLANDER AND LIBEL SUITES

Rich as we all know him is currently in Fort Wayne, IN. He and a friend have started a business called Buddys Pizza Buffet.

I know he has used 4 different food suppliers (GFS, USFood Services, Stantz, and SoFo Food Services. All of these companies have cut him off on services due to lack of payment.

Before I found out about all his debt, before I found him on here and before he fire me for stating a fact about his personal life, I really thought he was a great guy. He really had me convinced he was my friend, which is the worst part about what the next scam he has pulled, because it was on me.

The day before opening his second store, he asked me and another manager (who also was naive to his ways) to help him out by cashing a couple checks. He stated that a loan was going to be deposited in the business account in a day or two and that these checks would go through then. We didn't think any big deal so the co-manager and I went out with these checks to get cash so we could go get some supplies.

Long story short, while we were out he put a stop payment on these checks. Now the check cashing establishments are after me and the other manager. We have asked him numerous times when he was going to take care of these checks and he kept telling us that there was nothing that the check establishments could do to me and other manager. "The checks are business checks, they will come after me and Ryan" is what he told me.
Its been 3 months and I just filed claim with local authorities.

Dhealy3_3
Fort Wayne, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2009 05:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Richard-Owen-Brunner/Fort-Wayne-Indiana-46815/Richard-Owen-Brunner-Richard-Owen-Owen-Brunner-Be-very-cautious-he-is-slick-convincing-417923. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Richard Owen Brunner

Nashville Music Scam

AUTHOR: Nashville Music Producer - (United States of America)

This guy is now operating in Nashville.  He is portraying himself as some kind of music executive.  He has been gathering young teens and naive people wanting to be in the music business.  He tells them he will sign them to a "record deal."  Then, he pursues investors to invest large sums of cash.  He has been unsuccessful, to my knowledge, because he tried to hire me to produce a project.  I got an attorney involved.  As soon as holes began appearing in his story and he would not pay people, he left town and ran away.  He is supposedly in Indiana.  Never do business with this person and certainly do not give him any money.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

ATTORNEYS LOVE GOOD SLANDER AND LIBEL SUITES

AUTHOR: Rich Bruner - (U.S.A.)

OK, HERE WE GO AGAIN. LET'S TALK FACTS.

I WILL NOT SIT HERE AND DISPUTE HIS CLAIMS LINE BY LINE BECAUSE THIS GUY IS A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME AND HUMAN LIFE. I WILL TELL YOU THE FACTS.

THE GUY WHO POSTED THIS IS DAVE HEALY, WHOSE REAL NAME IS JAYSON HEALY, AND HE GOES BY DAVE SO PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT HIS PAST.

FACT. HE WORKED FOR ME FOR FIVE MONTHS.
FACT. GET QUIT TO AVOID BEING FIRED.
FACT. I HAVE ORDERED FOOD FROM SOFO, STANZ, GFS, AND US FOODS.
FACT. I STILL DO BUSINESS WITH THREE OF THEM.
FACT. I NEVER ASKED THIS MAN TO CASH ANY CHECK FOR ME.
FACT. HE CHANGED SERVERS CREDIT CARD TIPS AND STOLE MONEY, AND
FACT. THEN FIRED THE SAME SERVER FOR THEFT.
FACT. CASH DRAWERS WERE CONTINUALLY SHORT ON HIS SHIFTS.
FACT. LARGE CASH DEPOSITS CAME UP MISSING ON HIS SHIFTS.
FACT. HE STOLE EQUIPMENT FROM THE STORE.
FACT. HE SLEPT WHILE ON DUTY.
FACT. HE SHOWED MINORS SEXUAL MATERIALS.
FACT. HE THREATNED CO-WORKERS AND EMPLOYEES, AND
FACT. HE THREW EQUIPMENT ACROSS STORE AT EMPLOYEES.
FACT. EMPLOYEES REQUESTED HIS DISMISSAL AS THEY WERE SCARED OF HIM.
FACT. HE WROTE UNAUTHORIZED CHECKS ON OUR COMPANY BANK ACCOUNTS.
FACT. HE'S BEEN FIRED FROM MORE THAN A HANDFUL OF JOBS.
FACT. HE TOLD VENDORS AND CUSTOMERS HE OWNED THE STORES.
FACT. HE SET UP ACCOUNTS WITH VENDORS THAT WERE UNAUTHORIZED.
FACT. HE TOOK MONEY AND BOUGHT THINGS WITHOUT PERMISSION.
FACT. HE LIED TO WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT TO OBTAIN UNEMPLOYMENT.
FACT. HE BLAMES EVERY ONE ELSE FOR HIS PROBLEMS.

IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE PROOF OF ANY STATEMENT ABOVE, PLEASE CALL ME AT 260-348-5604 AND I WILL BE HAPPY TO PROVIDE PROOF AND CONTACT INFORMATION TO WITNESSES, EMPLOYEES, AND VENDORS TO THE ABOVE.

RICHARD BRUNER