Complaint Review: Richard Owens Nursery

• Updated: Thu, April 22, 2010

• Reported By: Charlene — Swainsboro Georgia United States of America
Richard Owens Nursery
2300 East Lincoln Street Internet United States of America

Richard Owens Nursery Exciting Gargens Quit to charge your account but slow to ship or answer phone Internet

I received a catolog from this company and ordered items from them. The catolog stated that they would ship my order in the spring which on page 20 was stated would be March. I placed the order and 4 days later they debt my account. Now on the 21st of April I e-mailed them with the order number and ask when I would get my order. They e-mailed back and ask for my name and address. Why confirm your order with a number if they do not know who you are. I e-mailed them more info and they emailed my and said that they would ship my order in the spring. Spring in Ga. is now pasted and still no order or ship date. I ask that I be refunded because of the hot weather here now and still no answer. You can call and if you get someone they put you on hold and fall on the face of the world. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM THIS IS A RIP OFF. They have many complents at the BBB and they look at what's one more. They only green is the money they ripped off from me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2010 04:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Richard-Owens-Nursery/internet/Richard-Owens-Nursery-Exciting-Gargens-Quit-to-charge-your-account-but-slow-to-ship-or-ans-595618. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Richard Owens Nursery