Complaint Review: Richard Pigeau Co, LTD

• Submitted: Fri, February 01, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 01, 2013

• Reported By: Kenneth — Fort Myers Florida USA
Richard Pigeau Co, LTD
2077 Second Ave, Whithorse,Yukon Canada Torranto, Ontario United States of America

Richard Pigeau Co, LTD Pigeau Ventures,, Richard Glen, Pventures, Upfront fees, Scammer, Fraudster, Scam, Lies, Cannot trust, Torranto, Ontario

This man got in touch with me through a website that advertised for people needing or wanting a loan. His reply was he could help me acquire the loan I needed to purchase Real Estate. He said there would be an upfront fee to pay $200.00 For the application fee, $250.00 to pay a Lawyer to draw up the documents, And $300.00 to pay for the transfer of the loan. I filled out his application and sent his fee of $750.00 Western Union. He then sent me back documents that were, what he said was written by a Lawyer. There were so many misspelled words, I knew a Lawyer had not drawn up these papers. It looked very unprofessional. He then asked me to forward my bank information so he could transfer the loan to my bank account. I forwarded the bank information. I then suddenly got an email from him with the final documents that were to be signed and returned. Along with the documents came a virus that my computer had treated and killed immediately. (It said the virus was Trojan something). I then contacted him back by email and asked what he was doing and why the Virus. He said I must pay $10,000.00 for collateral before he would transfer the loan. He said nothing of this collateral when I applied for the loan. He does not provide full disclosure. I said to him that he is a scam and he got mad at me. I said why can you not be like other Lenders and use the property I am buying for the collateral. He did not want to hear anything of the sort. He just wanted his $10,000.00 collateral payment. He is asking for that payment of $10,000.00 to see if you will send it, he then will not give you the loan. He is operating in a very suspicious way. I made the mistake of telling him about someone else I knew who was in need of a loan, I also sent him the $750.00 upfront fee for his loan. I am now out $1500.00 for my loan and my friends loan. Most places that give you a loan will want the collateral of the property you are purchasing and be in !st position on the title. By him demanding the $10,000.00 for collateral on a 5 Million dollar loan raises a big red flag!! Why would you only want $10,000.00 in collateral?? He kept insisting that I send the $10,000.00 dollars. I refused and started to call him a scam. He got very mad at me and I said I was going to report him to the Rip Off Report. He then said he will pay back my money and I should have it in a couple days. Well,, it has been 5 days and I have received nothing. It is true,,, he is a scam. People need to stay far away from this man. He does not provide Full Disclosure of the loan. He lies to you so you pay him the money to start the loan and then says you will have your loan, when it is time to transfer the money, he sends you a virus in a yahoo email and demands more money. He is a Fraud and a Fake. Do not believe what he says. I am going to be calling the Police Department in Torranto Ontario and see if they can help me stop this Fraudster.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2013 07:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Richard-Pigeau-Co-LTD/Torranto-Ontario-/Richard-Pigeau-Co-LTD-Pigeau-Ventures-Richard-Glen-Pventures-Upfront-fees-Scammer-F-1007189. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Richard Pigeau Co, LTD