Complaint Review: Richard Simmons Project H.O.P.E.

• Submitted: Fri, September 20, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, September 20, 2013

• Reported By: Janet — Sterling Heights Michigan
Richard Simmons Project H.O.P.E.
P.O.Box 3556 Boulder, Colorado USA

Richard Simmons Project H.O.P.E. wont refund unused, returned product. $72.97 unable to reach anyone by phone or on-line. Help! Boulder Colorado

On 8-12-13 I went on-line and tried to order the Richard Simmons Project Hope weight loss program. However,

the first thing you must do during the process is enter your credit card number...which I did. You then hit the

"continue" section; you're asked to order this product as well & then this product & then that product, etc. I didn't

want any of them, so, I kept hitting "continue"...I just wanted the weight loss program.

I got fed up & backed out of each page...about 5 of them until I was totally out. I said to myself that I'm glad

that I ended that & I thought how strange because none of the other products they want you to purchase was

on the TV commercial. I thought "what a rip off." I thought it was all over & done. No...about 2-3 weeks later

I found out my checking acct was less $72.97 & it was deducted by the Richard Simmons group. I returned the

unused product as soon as I received it & have not gotten a refund for it as of today. I've tried to call the 800

phone # but no one answers....never! I try to reach customer service on-line & that's impossible also. I cannot

reach anyone to ask about my refund.

I wish someone would look into this scam. I'm a senior citizen who lives on social security only. I really can't

afford this....however, I'm also diabetic & I know I need to lose some weight. I am very embarrassed by all

of this & very ashamed of Richard Simmons.   Help!! Please!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2013 12:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Richard-Simmons-Project-HOPE/Boulder-Colorado-80307-3556/Richard-Simmons-Project-HOPE-wont-refund-unused-returned-product-7297-unable-to-r-1085945. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Richard Simmons Project H.O.P.E.