Complaint Review: Richard T. Howard

• Updated: Thu, August 09, 2012

• Reported By: Mejia — California United States of America
Richard T. Howard
5001 BIRCH ST newport beach, California United States of America

Richard T. Howard is a crook beware of this guy he has been swindling many people already newport beach, California

I gave Richard T. Howard 3,985 to do a loan modification. He did not do a thing ! He walked in my house and basically took my money saying that he will help us out with our loan modification. In the beginning he seemed very trusting even made good conversations with him about being in the navy. When he told me that he was in the navy I immediately trusted this man because I know people from the service are supposed to be honest trustworthy people. Although he did not respond to any phone calls, faxes, and letters. This guy is hard to contact and I feel like he is always hiding. The reason why he's hiding is because he knows he is a wanted man for scamming people and its time to put this con man in jail. I am taking him to court next week and I am determined to stop this guy from swindling other innocent people. Guys like these can't get away with this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2012 07:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Richard-T-Howard/newport-beach-California-92660/Richard-T-Howard-is-a-crook-beware-of-this-guy-he-has-been-swindling-many-people-already-925123. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Richard T. Howard