Complaint Review: Richard Zurba

• Reported By: mossgroup — loganville Georgia United States of America
Richard Zurba
6 King Edward St, Internet United Kingdom

Richard Zurba Mr Fred Parker Fee scam London, United Kingdom Internet

Richard Zurba emailed me to indicate interest in becoming an investor with my company. Indicating that his partner at Caritas Securities & Finance Trust Mr. Fred Parker would have to qualify me for a loan fund. I provided a copy of my pass port and address for ID verification and signed an MOU Richard Zurba provided. within a few days I was told that I was approved and was instructed by Mr. Parker to send a fee by Western Union.

This "Red flag" prompted me to inquire; I've NOT heard of them, and I would be very suspicious of any company who claims according to their website they were founded in 1956 but yet do not even have a switchboard/land line number as a contact number on their website, the only number provided is a UK cell number; furthermore, if they are providing a loan - or any other financial services from the UK - then they must be registered to do that with the FSA, but I cannot find any company registered with the FSA (Financial Services Authority) with that name.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2013 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Richard-Zurba/internet/Richard-Zurba-Mr-Fred-Parker-Fee-scam-London-United-Kingdom-Internet-1021500. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Richard Zurba