Richardson Homes, LLC of Tuttle, Oklahoma. Their theme, "Let our family build your family's home"...Take it from a customer of a $400K home, DON'T LET THEM BUILD FOR YOU. OMG, we were taken from the very first minute, they are so good at telling you everything you want to hear. They will make promises on everything you want, then when the pavement meets the road, their statement is where is it written down at.
Specific examples so I don't sound like a whiner:
1. EVERYTHING is an upgrade or an add on.
2. Electrical is questionable
3. Warranty - well I have the BBB, the COHBA, the OKHBA, and an attorney all trying to get these people to honor the warranty they gave us. We used their process, had their inspector that I had to pay for come and verify, and then they still haven't done anything. This has been going on for over a year.
4. They didn't seal the doors into the house and because they didn't slope the porches away from the doors the rain ran under the doors and ruined 3000 square feet of custom wood floors...the floors are all buckled and horrible looking. We called in the floor guy that installed them, he told us that he told Richardson's Superintendent that they needed to seal the doors and that he believes all the floors need to be replaced. Richardson's of course is not in agreement with their own floor install company.
5. There are multiple other problems but none so expensive as having all the floors ripped up and replaced, and they also said if they did anything we would have to move out and that expense would be on us.
6. Dennis Lee the owner told me to sue him, that it wouldn't hurt him it would only hurt the people that he hired to build the house.
7. These people are the most unscrupulous, non-ethical, crooked liars I have ever ran across.
8. Our dream home has become our worst nightmare.
BEWARE - You've been warned about this company.