- Report: #227785
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Richardson Motor Sports
Richardson Motor Sports408 S. Central Expressway Richardson, Texas U.S.A.
Richardson Motor Sports Billed And Performed Unauthorized Repairs Overcharged for services. In addition, unauthorized, unnecessary, and expensive repairs were performed on my Seadoo GSX. Ripoff Richardson Texas
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Of course if they had mentioned that a $30 repair may be all that was needed, I would have just gone that route, taken the jet ski to the lake, and seen if that was the fix. I was not given the opportunity.
Other problems (besides that really big one):
1. I called other shops, and the $26.18 charged for the internal fuel filter is a gross overcharge for an approximately $1 part.
2. They added spark plugs on my bill without telling me. I put new plugs in the ski when attempting to solve the issue the prior week.
3. The company lied about service authorization with the BBB when I filed a complaint (but then later said they would refund the spark plugs).
4. Price gouging on the services performed.
A much better service provider in the Dallas area is Sammy White's Kawasaki-Sea Doo City, 3340 N. Beckley Lancaster, TX (972) 228-3772. Check their prices, and a couple other service providers in the area before ever leaving your Seadoo at this shop. Sammy White's quote was much lower for the unnecessary carb cleaning.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2006 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Richardson-Motor-Sports/Richardson-Texas-75080/Richardson-Motor-Sports-Billed-And-Performed-Unauthorized-Repairs-Overcharged-for-services-227785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.