Complaint Review: Richey Law & Associate

• Reported By: Angela — Linden New Jersey
Richey Law & Associate
16500 Bake Pkway , Select State/Province USA

Richey Law & Associate Total Ripoff Irvine California

I reached out to Richey Law & Associated in October 2012 after having received a solicitation in the mail.  I was current on my mortgage at the time but barely able to make end meets.  I first spoke to Alexandra who first stated that that they have a very detailed review process and that they would not take my case if I was not qualified.  As with all the other complaints on this website.  I was told that I had to fall delinquent and make a $3500.00 payment to Richey Law.

I began giving them all the paperwork they requested and stopped paying my mortgage.  I was told that the entire modification process would take 60 days.  Well 60 days has turned into 2 denials, 10 months delinquent on my mortgage and $26000,00 to bring my mortgage current.

I was then forwarded to Alyssa who then referred me to Katie, and then back to Alyssa.  I had expressed several concerns with certain things throughout my modification process and was rest assured numerous times that they knew what they were doing, and were not in the business to have people lose their homes.

Once I received my final denial I was completely abandoned by Alyssa who was my contact for almost 8 months with a simple e-mail that stated as follows:

I am sorry that i was unable to reach out to you. With hard denials, like the one you received it is company protocol to go over all information sent to the lender with my processing and management team to try and find a way to resubmit your file. I was informed by management that my team lead Analy was to reach out to you, which is who you spoke with. I understand you are upset with how it was handled but it was simply out of my control and management's decision. From your email and speaking with Analy she will be calling you today with more information.

I immediately reached out to my CRM at my bank who told me exactly why my investor declined my modification.  Which happened to the exact items that I had questioned throughout my modification process.

I was finally reached out by Analy who stated that she was not sure if they could help me any further and that she would have to contact the lender to get more information, and would get back to me in 24 hours.  Well not surprising 24 came and went with no call back from Analy.

By the time Analy reached out to me I had already submit an appeal with my bank and have begun the process of trying to keep my home out of foreclose.  Analy's reply to me was that the lender(who by the way Richey Law did not even do the proper due diligence to discover that Bank of America was not my investor but just my customer service representative, information that I provided to them.) notified me that the investor felt that I since could pay my credit card debt then I should be able to pay my mortgage.  Of Course I could pay my credit card debt I was not paying my mortgage based upon Richey Law's legal advise.  She suggested that I consolidate my credit card debt and try again.  Well I told her thank you but no thank you that I was very unsatisfied with the service that I received and that I wanted to speak to someone with the company.

Well guess what NO has reached out to me yet, and never will.  But if anyone has a conscience at Richey and your shady business practices you would realize the mess you leave your clients with and the $3500 you steal should be paid back to them so that they can apply that money to the delinquent mortgage payments.

So much for the WE ARE NOT IN THE BUSINESS TO LOSE PEOPLES HOMES.  You are definately not in the business to keep them either.

It's really sad to know that there are so many reviews referencing the same names in a company and that these people are not bothered by it, that the would do what is right by their clients. And even though you do not deserve my respect, I did not put your last names in my complaint.

KEEP AWAY!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2013 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Richey-Law-Associate/Select-StateProvince/Richey-Law-Associate-Total-Ripoff-Irvine-California-1085204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Richey Law & Associate