Complaint Review: Richey Real Estate Law Firm

• Submitted: Fri, April 05, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 16, 2013

• Reported By: Frustrated — California
Richey Real Estate Law Firm
1740 E Garry Ave Suite 210 Santa Ana, Ca 92705 25 Pacifica Suite 5326 Irvine, California United States of America

Richey Real Estate Law Firm South Coast Legal Not Refunding Money 25 Pacifica Suite 5326 Irvine, California

*Author of original report: Refund Issued

Started dealing with South Coast Legal for loan modification. Final paperwork and check 2600.00 sent to Richey Real Estate Law Firm. Notified couple weeks later that i didn't qualify for loan modification; they made some error on their end related to value of my home. I started asking South Coast Legal about my money back. Dealth with Jim Evans-Loss Mitigation & Litigation Consultant. He seemed not to have alot of information related to the Refund.

Asked for Richey Real Estate Law Firm information since that's were i mailed the check to. Was connected with Sofia Solis-Paralegal. Who informed me that i would get my money back but it had to be approved by the Attorney and would be going out the week of March 25th. I asked her to confirm with me when the check left her office. Never received any word/response back from her. I sent multiple emails/voicemails. Very poor Customer Service. I placed another phone call on April 4th and got Alex on the phone-Manager. He didn't even show a record with my name on it. Said he would check in it and have Sofia follow up with me (dead end). I already had no success with her. Beware Beware Beware!!!!!! of both South Coast Legal and Richey Real Estate Law Firm. I won't stop till my 2600.00 is returned. Alot of Wasted Time and Energy. Please Don't Deal With Either Company. Spare Yourself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2013 07:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Richey-Real-Estate-Law-Firm/25-Pacifica-Suite-5326-Irvine-California-92618/Richey-Real-Estate-Law-Firm-South-Coast-Legal-Not-Refunding-Money-25-Pacifica-Suite-5326-I-1040909. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Richey Real Estate Law Firm

Refund Issued

AUTHOR: Frustrated - ()

I have now received my refund back in full. Thank you.