Complaint Review: Richmond-Toyota

• Reported By: T — Vandalia Ohio United States of America
Richmond-Toyota
5601 W. National Rd Richmond, Indiana United States of America

Richmond-Toyota Buyer Beware Richmond, Indiana

I purchased a used vehicle from your dealership in January. I am not happy with the way things are done at your dealership. Not only did the deal change on me while we were in the process of doing paperwork, but six months after I purchased the vehicle, the clear coat started to peel on ONLY the front drivers side and passenger side. After taking it to a body shop, we were told that this is due to shotty worksmanship on a paint job and the clear coat was not done right. I am now having to pay $1000. to get this fixed so that the paint does not chip and the doors do not rust. Out of all of cars my husband and I have bought, this is the worst experience we have ever had.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2011 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Richmond-Toyota/Richmond-Indiana-47374/Richmond-Toyota-Buyer-Beware-Richmond-Indiana-766372. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Richmond-Toyota