Complaint Review: Richy Jay Marcos

• Submitted: Sat, January 23, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, November 02, 2011

• Reported By: heidi — north attleboro Massachusetts United States of America
Richy Jay Marcos

Richy Jay Marcos lied to me to stay at my house than robbed me and dissapeared Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Anne Simon; going back to prison!

*Author of original report: I don't need to lie, Richy jay marcos

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: All lies about Richy marcos

richy jay marcos befriends women, strings them along while they are usefull, robes them and moves on to the next unsuspecting women.

He told me he couldn't stay at his apartment and that he was now homeless, so being his friend i told him he could stay with me untill he went on tour with sleepy. He stayed at my house from jan 3 untill jan 11. On the 11th he grabbed his stuff, told me he was going to visit a friend in medford and he would be back later then he dropped me off at work. When i went in my pocketbook a little while later i noticed i was missing $140. I called him and told him i wanted my money back. He told me he would pay me back. He was just lieing to me so i wouldn't go to the police. he stopped answering my calls after that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2010 09:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Richy-Jay-Marcos/internet/Richy-Jay-Marcos-lied-to-me-to-stay-at-my-house-than-robbed-me-and-dissapeared-Internet-559110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Richy Jay Marcos

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Anne Simon; going back to prison!

AUTHOR: John - (United States of America)

Anything and everything to do with this has to do with the psychopath- prostitute-stalker Anne Simon!

I don't need to lie, Richy jay marcos

AUTHOR: heidi - (USA)

My name is Heidi hood and this is my report no one elses. A few things have happened since my last posting.

Richy jay marcos called me on Feb 3rd and admitted to stealing my money and told me he would pay me back the $140 plus more, because he wanted me to take my report off-line. My report is still on-line and I haven't spoken to him since. Bribary didn't work.

Richy had almost a month to respond to this report, yet he chose to respond 1 day after I filed a police report and an officer called to question him.

When the officer spoke to him he told the officer that I loaned him $90.00. Then he said to the officer "maybe her son stole it, she told me he steals from her all the time". How low can you go.

The officer said he is going to fill out the paperwork and that I will be getting a summons in the mail for a show-cause hearing.

I have no reason to lie about any of this. Richy can say whatever he wants, but he knows what he did and soon everyone else will to.

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

All lies about Richy marcos

AUTHOR: rjmcats - (United States of America)

I Richard jay Marcos am rebutting this posting as it is all lies as anyone close to me knows! All of theses things on the internet about me right now are concocted by one woman who has been stalking me and harrassing myself and my family for over 20 years now! To get some insight into the character of the person writing these things, check out the cape cod standard times page b8 December 4th 2005! This will give you an idea of the type of person writing these lies! This issue is currently being handled in court and there were never any criminal charges filed or warrants issued contrary to what some of these articals say!   Richy Marcos