Complaint Review: Rick Campbell - Citigroup

• Submitted: Wed, October 29, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, October 29, 2008

• Reported By:Appleton Wisconsin
Rick Campbell - Citigroup
http://www.citigroup.com Appleton, Wisconsin U.S.A.
  • Phone: 920-470-1107
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

Rick Campbell - Citigroup Rick Campbell with Citigroup - ridiculous Appleton Wisconsin

Recently received a phone call from a Rick Campbell. As I did not recognize the number initally I waited for it to go to voicemail. A message was left stating that he had found my resume on monster and would like to discuss a position in my area. He never left what position it was or even what company he was calling from.

I called Rick back to find out what this position was as well as what company. He would not disclose any information but continued to give me a pushy sales pitch as to how great this anonymous position was. He also was extremely rude in asking personal questions right away, and once again, I want to mention at this point he still had not told me what the job was or even what company he was working for. Finally he told me he was with Citigroup and asked if I was interested. Interested in what? When I said I wanted to find out more about the position, he told me I sounded like I wasn't really looking for a job and that I should take my resume off Monster.com. Real professional Rick Campbell, you will do well in your ventures in the business world with a personality like that. Good Luck buddy.

Appleton, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2008 08:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rick-Campbell-Citigroup/Appleton-Wisconsin/Rick-Campbell-Citigroup-Rick-Campbell-with-Citigroup-ridiculous-Appleton-Wisconsin-385916. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rick Campbell - Citigroup