Complaint Review: Rick Connor - AZ Redone - Redstorm Radio - AZRedone@Yahoo.com

• Submitted: Wed, April 06, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, May 13, 2011

• Reported By: Jeff Thomas — Columbus Ohio United States of America
Rick Connor - AZ Redone - Redstorm Radio - AZRedone@Yahoo.com

Rick Connor - AZ Redone - Redstorm Radio - AZRedone@Yahoo.com Rick Connor Website Design , Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Eric Corl maybe the real author of this complaint

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Two years ago

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: These are false accusations

Rick Connor was hired to build a website for a business and we believe he later aided Elaine Morton to illegally copy the entire website with slight modifications to a different web address; http://www.OilRecoveryTool.com and http://www.USOil4Me.com .

This complaint will remain as long as the files he was paid to complete on a different companies behalf remain up for Elaine Morton at http://www.USOil4Me.com and http://www.OilRecoveryTool.com .

The files were so blatantly copied that for months another companies name appeared at the bottom of their website and the ANALYICS code is still present in the code.

Rick Connor, Elaine Morton.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2011 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rick-Connor-AZ-Redone-Redstorm-Radio-AZRedoneYahoocom/internet/Rick-Connor-AZ-Redone-Redstorm-Radio-AZRedoneYahoocom-Rick-Connor-Website-Design--714601. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rick Connor - AZ Redone - Redstorm Radio - AZRedone@Yahoo.com

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Eric Corl maybe the real author of this complaint

AUTHOR: Rick - (USA)

Jeffrey Thomas was named as the writer of the original complaint here and I'm not so sure he is. I have no idea who Jeffrey is.  Eric Corl on the other hand is the guy I worked with on the website OilRecoveryTool.com around two years ago.  This is a real shame that I have been drawn into this mess as I have nothing to do with aiding anyone in modifying or re-posting the original website. I would really appreciate the removal of this slander against me.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Two years ago

AUTHOR: Rick - (USA)

I stand corrected it's been nearly two years since I've been in contact with Elaine Morton.

Rick Connor

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

These are false accusations

AUTHOR: Rick - (U.S.A.)

This is amazing to me that I just happened to be doing some Internet searches and found this report against me.  This compliant was just posted this month of April 06 2011 and I have not had any contact or dealings with the said Elaine Morton for nearly a year.

I was originally contracted to build the website OilRecoveryTool.com which I did and finished.
Later I believe there was some sort of falling out with the people that Elaine had been doing business with.  I too had problems with Elaine so I turned over all the files and responsibility to her.

I have no idea who is hosting usoil4me.com and yes clearly the website is a copy of what I designed but I had nothing to do with it being again posted online nor do I have anything to do with Elaine Morton anymore.  I would appreciate an apology from Jeffrey Thomas the writer of this report.  I have never met this man and he has assumed that I had something to do with this current issue and I do not.

Again nearly a year ago I turned over all files to Elaine Morton and took OilRecoveryTool.com off my server and have not had any contact since.

Rick Connor