Complaint Review: Rick Dingman

• Submitted: Mon, April 22, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 15, 2014

• Reported By: attorney — Las Vegas Nevada
Rick Dingman

Rick Dingman Ricky Dingman, Global Development Solutions, law firm scam transaction for rubies, real estate, and bonds, Internet

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Facts regarrding Mr. Rick Dingman

*General Comment: can i get your info

*General Comment: like that is´nt obvious that your a scam artisit dont forget to write about all the other family rip offs

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Son slandered his father and his company online when a new attempt to extort significant funds

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Rejected Attorney sliders reputable company

*General Comment: im his son. ill make it easy. hes a thief!

*General Comment: A scam targeted at law firms?

*General Comment: I hate having the same name as him

*General Comment: this is how he talks to his son. i have many email simular

I've received two different calls from a person under the name "Rick Dingman" asking our law firm to handle some legal transactions for him. He claims he is referred by a former client. The first transaction was purportedly to help him with the sale of a $400 million ruby collection. The second was to help him with buying and selling $300 million of Mexican historical bonds.

I was, of course, suspicious of these unusual transactions. On both occasions I asked him for a retainer for our services. He refused and instead proposed to transfer $1 million to our trust account. He claimed we could keep $100,000 and then transfer the rest to him. Obviously we refused to represent him.

I believe this is a scam targeted at law firms. I believe that the funds transferred to the firm appear legitimate but are not good funds. After the law firm transfers the funds to him, they are left holding the empty bag.

Beware of this person and his legitimate-sounding company, Global Development Solutions. The company is registered in Florida and has a somewhat legitimate-looking website.  It's a scam. Turn and run.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2013 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rick-Dingman/internet/Rick-Dingman-Ricky-Dingman-Global-Development-Solutions-law-firm-scam-transaction-for-ru-1045307. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rick Dingman

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Facts regarrding Mr. Rick Dingman

AUTHOR: WALTER - ()

I have known and worked quite closely with Mr. Dingman quite a few times over this last year. On each of these occasions I have had ample opportunity to evaluate the skill with which he (and his team) have performed the task(s) he had agreed to perform. The knowledge and straightforwardness with which he has performed the tasks, his honesty and accuracy in both conversation and providing the information needed have been noteworthy. I have been consistently impressed with the diligence and straight forwardness which he has applied to each and every project that I have had the good fortune to work with him on.

It was with complete amazement that I read the entries on this site.

I write to inform any and all who read this that Mr. Dingman, in every way I am aware of, is a completely honorable, honest  and thoroughly competent individual. These are neither my opinion(s), thoughts, beliefs or any other such equivicaal term as used by the “attorney/firm”. Rather these are the facts based on many close working relationships – facts learned through experience- from he and his staff working with my staff and I,

I am 70 and have had scores of working relationships with perhaps 250 people in my working career. I have met very few who meet Mr. Dingmans’ level of honesty and ethical behavior and I continue to feel strongly enough to recommend him to all with regards to his judgment and ethical behavior.

I teach ethics at the College for Appraisers. The college’s graduates become certified personal property appraisers. Their expertise is neither in land nor buildings, rather, as in the Antique Road Show, the expertise is in glass, pottery, furniture fine art….a variety of fields.

It is with the highest degree of certainty  I notice each reader that the negative comments regarding Mr. Dingman to be without merit. I recommend him to you without reservation.

#2 General Comment

can i get your info

AUTHOR: catch Rick Dingman please - ()

i would like the information of the person who is representing rick dingman. I need to talk to you so you know what you in. rick refused to pay me for brining up his laugage from mexico witch was only 100 u.s. thats how poor he is! so i keepet his external hard drive and he called the police and i was arrested because hes old and lies to the police and im young so obviosly i got arrested and he prouply jerked off in the night because he thinks he won. no charges were filled just a d/V dispuit between blood.

#3 General Comment

AUTHOR: catch Rick Dingman please - ()

you ripped off your sister, my best friends mom, grandma aka your mom, me, my mom, mike. you called your brother johns wife for a hour and talked lots of trash about your own brother because he called you out on being a dirt bag. do what ever you got to do so you can just please your self and self distruct piece of sh*! jump off a bridge!!!! everything he said is false!

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Rick - ()

Ricky Dingman II, disgruntled and disturbed son of Ricky Dingman, slandered his father and his company online when a new attempt to extort significant funds from his father was rejected.  The son had been previously was arrested for robbery and attempted extortion after stealing private company records, computers, etc. from his father and asking for ransom for their return.  Ricky Dingman II (an adult) is currently residing in Mexico.  Further legal action is planned as a result of the false and malicious statements and their impact on ongoing company business.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Rejected Attorney sliders reputable company

AUTHOR: Rick - ()

Benjamin Comin, Associate Attorney with “H & S LLC” Law Offices – Las Vegas,

solicited Mr. Rick Dingman by phone in an effort to get his companies business and then slandered him online when, after discussions, the request for business was rejected by Mr. Dingman.

This was an attempt to prevent Mr. Dingman from finding another Attorney on short notice and thus trying to force Mr. Dingman to come back to Mr. Comin for service.  With practices of this nature, I question how anyone would feel safe providing Mr. Comin with confidential information.

Based on voice recordings, phone records, witnesses to that effect and completed transaction, Mr. Dingman along with contacting the Navada Bar will be pursuing legal action against Attorney Comin and possibly his employer for monetary damages resulting from these false online statements and insinuations.

#6 General Comment

im his son. ill make it easy. hes a thief!

AUTHOR: catch Rick Dingman please - ()

I have countless storys. He lives in a rv and a old gas saver. who would want to invest in a hole- obvios that its you rick that wrote the letter. you dont need to lie. click the repair button not the lie and make it worse. this report is permenant.

#7 General Comment

A scam targeted at law firms?

AUTHOR: Rester - ()

I'm thoroughly confused, were you hired to represent him or not?  Why would anyone even consider trying to scam a law firm?  That just seems like an idiotic hypothesis.  I don't know any business owner or owners that would try tempting their fates in that manner.

Since you like to work off asumptions, let's try this on for size.  You tell potential clients of this Rick Dingman of Global Development Solutions to turn and run.  What happens if these potential clients actually take your advice and it costs Mr. Dingman millions in lost sales?  Couldn't a scenario like that have an averse effect on your law firm?  I.E. Accountable for lost earnings.

I think you made a huge mistake filing a complaint on the Ripoff Report, based on your beliefs that this may be a scam.

I know, when I worked for a law firm years ago, that any firm worth its salt would stay as far away from doing something like this as possible.  There's too much risk in sharing information based on assumptions.

I don't know what firm you work for, but I'd be more wary of being represented by you.  What happens if I did something that you didn't care for?  Would you post my private information all over the net as well?  That's a real concern, with huge legal implications and potential repercussions.

#8 General Comment

I hate having the same name as him

AUTHOR: catch Rick Dingman please - ()

Hes a big con artisit that hasnt been caught yet. Im his son i have more storys than you can believe. he stole many of my family members money. here in mexico he was trying to talk 50 million dollor land owners into putting his name on the tittal and then 15 days later he would send the money.

Becarful of his nda that he has on his website he will try to get you to sign it and than use it against you. he normally asks 50,000 to invest and than he dosnt do anything and when you ask whats going on he uses the nda against you or what ever lies he makes up. normally the people walk away and he laughs. he lives with dumb girls robing them and rent free. once he lived across the street from a ferrari dealer. any chance he got he would be talking to a rich person just to rob them.

Ive had issues with him and police were called. any issue between blood is dv. i cant go into the military. im 25 and living in mexico. im here because he told me on the phone before i came down that he had a job for me. i was in foster care at the time since i was 12 because of him obviosly for many reasons. I went down because i wanted a better relationship with my father. i recieved 2 middle fingers and a f**k you at the top of his lungs a inch from my eyes still to this day i dont know why i didnt just kick his a*s then. mexico free ground lol.

Hes a sick minded person who thinks hes going to be a multimillionaire.

My mom has been married for 22 years and still owes 38,000 and im 25years old. because she owes back child support shes not allowed to come to mexico. in court he had her profession has a dancer 770. she was but only short term because she moved from wa to cali to get away from him. the f**ker was quick on top of the child support when he hurd she was a dancer. she became a waitress shortly after. i tryed offering 25k but he wants the full 38k.

i have many cons storys of his. soo many that i cant count and my head hurts from it all. if anyone can help please take this man out of my life and let my mom free. i want to take her on vacation.

#9 General Comment

this is how he talks to his son. i have many email simular

AUTHOR: catch Rick Dingman please - ()

Mr. Rich car salesman you should talk your own mother tried to do an illegal adoption that's how much she liked you. your own mother prayed to Satan to take you if he would just let her out of jail That's how much she liked you. your own mother wouldn't come up to your graduation Or any of your special occasions like your 18th birthday That's how much she liked you, your mother uses your stupidity to try and get her out of paying for child support that she liked you so much she doesn't want to pay a dime to help you out in raising you....  Your mother likes you so much she want even call or come see you when she had legal rights to do so. Your mother likes you so much that the only time she ever called to talk to you was to hurt you so I would drop the child support. Your mother likes you so much that all she does is try and use you to pay her child support and you're so stupid to try and do it. Your mother likes you so much that she's so happy that you have to shake your a*s and prostitute yourself for a bunch of gay guys to try and pay her child support when you can't even make it as a used car salesman. Your mother likes you so much that she's afraid to have you read the divorce papers to find out the lies about her so she'd rather have you just go on fighting her battle because she likes you so much she takes advantage of your stupidity. Your mother likes you so much that I think when she gets you to pay her child support for her, chances are you will hardly ever see her again. Your mom likes you so much that she refused to go get psychological help that was ordered by the court before she could see you that she wouldn't even make any effort whatsoever to do so. Your mother likes you so much that when your baby should take you to the hospital and not pick you up for days because she didn't want to pay for daycare. I can go on and on with facts That can be proven by the divorce papers but your's too stupid trying to get Your mothers love that you would just rather blame it on somebody else rather then see the truth of what really happened And how much you are liked by your own mother or should I say disliked. I so look forward to you coming back to the states because I have many surprises for you LOL
Ricky you are already dead to me!!!!

He died at age 13, Cause of death, abandonment syndrome, will do or believe anything to try and get his mothers love and attention. Ricky face the facts she abandoned her other child in Denver because they wanted her to get psychological help so she fled the state to Washington, she abandoned you because she didn't want to get psychological help to see you!!!! stop taking it personal and grow the f*** up.

Sincerely,

Not your dad: ask your mom she told me she cheated on me and your not mine so that makes you a b******.