Complaint Review: Rick Johnson Auto And Tire

4740 RADIO RD NAPLES, Florida United States of America
  • Phone: 239-643-2230
  • Web:
  • Category:

Rick Johnson Auto And Tire I PULLED MY TRUCK INTO THIS AUTO CENTER AND WAS GIVEN A BILL OF $502.00 TO CHANGE A HUNDRED DOLLAR ALTERNATOR. AFTER CALLING SEVERAL OTHER AUTO CENTERS IN THE NAPLES AREA, I WAS TOLD I WAS RIPPED OFF NAPLES, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Rick Johnson Auto and Tire Response

Rick Johnson took advantage of my situation. I had my truck pulled into there auto center and they knew I wasn't going to have it towed any other place. My wife is still calling places to try and get an estimate over $300.00 and can't find one place in the area to top $299.00. Where did my extra $200 go? I will never use this Rick Johnson again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2010 05:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rick-Johnson-Auto-And-Tire/NAPLES-Florida-34104/Rick-Johnson-Auto-And-Tire-I-PULLED-MY-TRUCK-INTO-THIS-AUTO-CENTER-AND-WAS-GIVEN-A-BILL-O-564173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rick Johnson Auto And Tire

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Rick Johnson Auto and Tire Response

AUTHOR: Rick Johnson - (United States of America)

Dear Joel,

We have been under the impression that we resolved this issue to your satisfaction. If this is not the case, please contact us at support@rickjohnsonautoandtire.com or call us at (239) 643-4415. We would welcome the opportunity to speak with you in the future.

Respectfully,