Complaint Review: Rick Johnson

Rick Johnson
4020 green blvd naples, Florida United States of America

Rick Johnson I've been humiliated naples, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Rick Johnson Auto and Tire Response

I went there to have an oil change with their coupons, unfortunately the coupons is expired.It is something that i get not too long ago not even a month  why can't you accept it. He said no he can't. I said oke that fine let me have an oil change then, he replied to me no i'm not going to serve you, since you already said that you have coupon from some other place let them take care of your oil change for you don't come back here again. I said oh really what is your name , are you the manager he replied to me :

yes i'm the assistant manager, my name is  johnny johnson and Rick Johnson is my father the manager and the owner. Now  i believed why he was so rude, when you own a business you don't have to have respect for no one not even your client. I learned my lessons next time i will shop to places where people have respect for other and themself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2012 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rick-Johnson/naples-Florida-34116/Rick-Johnson-Ive-been-humiliated-naples-Florida-968532. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rick Johnson

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Rick Johnson Auto and Tire Response

AUTHOR: Rick Johnson - (United States of America)

Dear Sue,

We apologize that this was your experience in one of our stores. We place the highest priority on customer service and satisfaction. Unfortunately, what you experienced should not be expected.

We welcome the opportunity to discuss this matter further with you and help make things right. Please contact us at support@rickjohnsonautoandtire.com or (239) 643-4415.

Respectfully,