- Report: #796242
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Rick Pokotylo
Rick PokotyloMain St Nationwide United States of America
Rick Pokotylo Scammer, Liar, Manipulator, credit card fraud, bank fraud Dauphin MB, Nationwide
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
He will use you for money, he makes fake cheques, bank fraud/money fraud. Be VERY CAREFUL when dealing with him!
Please spread this around to get the word out. We do not want to see this happen to anyone again!
- Few extra pounds
- Dark hair, round face, big nose
- Claimed he is around 30-32 looks more late 30s
- laughs lots, good sense of humor, enjoys jokes, horror movies(but rarely watches movies)
- Claims he is/was a farmer. [continued below]....
- Says hes an outdoors man.
Beware of red flags
- Wants to put his name on everything
- Wants a truck
- Claims he lives on his grandfathers old farm, and has lots of acres (No proof, when went to see his land he claimed flooding was blocking the roads - which is a possibility. claimed we would have to walk 10 miles to get there)
- Claims he cannot have kids (His daughter was born December 5th 2009 and later passed away)
- Claims his ex racked up credit cards used him for money. (False claim - was able to talk to her: he was the one who racked up credit cards)
- Claims his truck was stolen, and he wants a new one
- Claims he's a fire fighter / fire bomber flies in planes to put out the fire
- Says he lives in Dauphin. Says dad lives in Dauphin, and brother lives in Sask. (Heard from the grape vine he's from SK)
- People that know the real him all him a *sshole.
His EX GF(one he had a baby with) Says:
Get away from him now. He is only using you for money and a place to live without having to work.
He f---ed up my life just at the end when I lost my daughter. He made up phoney cheques so that he could purchase a truck but that ended badly. He lies lots and never tells the truth. He is bad news and I hope he ends up in the loonie bin where he used to be
His Recent ex GF:
- Fraud Bank cheques: would put 100 $ into an envelope and claim he put in $1000
- Has taken over $8000 from her account
-Was causing damage to car to try and get the dealership to give them a new car so he can put his name on it. Dealer ship fixed car everytime. Nothing was wrong with it but what he was doing to it so he could get a truck.
- Wanted to buy a house with her so he could get his name on it. Didnt want to rent one. Claimed his dad was going to pay for half. Ended up the exes father bought the house and put it in his name after Rick did not show with the cash from his dad. Rick was not impressed.
- Put his cell phone under her name so she had to pay for it.
- Put his name on her unemployment cheques when she lost her job.
- After the cops were called he took off and no one knew where he went. Claimed he was in the hospital and wouldnt tell us where. Called every hospital in Manitoba and he wasnt in any of them.
- Kept saying he wants to get married, and he loves her.
- Told him we know who your ex was (the one with the baby) and he disappeared. We havent heard from him since.
Last time hes called he was using an Ontario number.
We are to assume hes using other women.
He could be in any province, but know that he will lie non stop, he will act like he cares for his woman, and pretend he loves her, and will do whatever he can to make her fall hard for him.
DO NOT TRUST HIM.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2011 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rick-Pokotylo/nationwide/Rick-Pokotylo-Scammer-Liar-Manipulator-credit-card-fraud-bank-fraud-Dauphin-MB-Natio-796242. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.