Complaint Review: Rick Potts

Rick Potts
830 Regatta Sacramento, California United States of America

Rick Potts Fry's electronics took $1,300 Sacramento, California

To whom it may concern,

Approx.  12:07p.m. West coast time my father and I purchaced a $1,300 television here at Fry's electronics on Northgate in Sacramento CA, we only live a mile from this store and I have purchased 5 televisions in the past.  My daughter and I pulled the television out of the box and all three of us noticed the television was severly damaged, we drove it back to the store and they basically said your screwed.

The first words that came out of this James Ellsworth were, "you signed an agreement that made us not at fault.  I NEVER SIGNED A d**n THING!  I PAID CASH!  THEY TOOK PICTURES, ASKED ME WHAT KIND OF VEHICLE I CARRIED IT IN, AND TOTALLY TRIED TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE WE  BROKE IT!  We brought this t.v. back within an hour, and we only live A MILE AWAY!!

They have $1,300 of my fathers money (who is 80) and they didn't give a s**t.  THIS COMPANY IS A JOKE AND I PRAY THEY GO BROKE SOME DAY!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2012 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rick-Potts/Sacramento-California-95833/Rick-Potts-Frys-electronics-took-1300-Sacramento-California-940793. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rick Potts