Complaint Review: Rick Romano of SEO Vegas

• Updated: Sat, November 10, 2012

• Reported By: lil queenie — las vegas Nevada United States of America
Rick Romano of SEO Vegas
SEOvegas.com Internet United States of America

Rick Romano of SEO Vegas Rick Romano Pinnacle marketing wife cheater, client cheater, business cheater, Internet

OK I would like to start off by saying I dont write all that well so please excuse me for not sounding to bright but I certainly have street smarts and I know a scumbag when i smell one. And he got that close to many on mkore occasions than I care to say. Rick romano, he is small so his last name will be too. I went to him for some internet web site help and all this guy wanted to do was screw me. Prolly cause he learned my site was an adult site he naturally thought i was a whore. WRONG!!

Mr romano, you are lucky I didnt go straight to ur wife or ur boyfriend. Im not sure your not bi-sexusal so i dont want to offend ur partner. But you sure didnt mind offending me, and your company. Haver you no shame sir!! Keep your hands to ur self, which im sure u do alot of. And I am not afraid off your scare and bully tactics. You can go screw ur self rick romano mac n cheeze. boy if my boyfriend ever gets a hold of u sir, its curtains. dont hire this guy and dont let ur ladies get near him. he is an octupus with 8 arms and 2300 fingers. you suck romano!!! I hate you../. I will do my own internet marketing and learn SEO by my self..

Debra  Im not afraid to use my own name!! Debra!!! ****!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2012 06:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rick-Romano-of-SEO-Vegas/internet/Rick-Romano-of-SEO-Vegas-Rick-Romano-Pinnacle-marketing-wife-cheater-client-cheater-busi-967292. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rick Romano of SEO Vegas