Complaint Review: Rick at Web Pool Supply

• Updated: Thu, August 23, 2012

• Reported By: Vegas03 — Las Vegas NV Nevada United States of America
Rick at Web Pool Supply
Internet, Texas United States of America

Rick at Web Pool Supply warning, caution do not order from this site, scam, Internet, Texas

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Sorry for your bad experience

*Consumer Comment: customer of rick-web pool supply

Warning to all who may order from webpoolsupply.com

There is no phone number for customer service, and if you return an item they dont credit you for months if ever at all. They give no phone number because they scam their customers, ignore return requests, and have a chat window on the site that never has a live person you can contact.  Parts come poorly packaged, damaged, and usually your order is incorrect....and how do you resolve it??  Rick, whomever he is, has the only email address for the whole company it seems.  Whether you are contacting customer service, order support, order tracking, etc. it all comes from Mystery Rick's email.  I was forced to contact my credit card company and do a chargeback due to no response for a month after sending 10 emails and trying anything I could to get someone to respond to me.  Do yourself a favor and order somwhere else for your pool supplies or you may create a nightmare for yourself like I did!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2012 07:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rick-at-Web-Pool-Supply/Internet-Texas-/Rick-at-Web-Pool-Supply-warning-caution-do-not-order-from-this-site-scam-Internet-Te-862502. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rick at Web Pool Supply

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Sorry for your bad experience

AUTHOR: Rick - (United States of America)

Sorry for your bad experience on www.webpoolsupply.com .  I am the one who answers emails for the website, and if there is a return situation then we send out shipping labels to you.  I'd like to know what your order number was so I could further research the situation.

The problem with websites like this is if you don't respond then there is a presumption of guilt and everyone believes the angry party.  The claims are simply false starting with a phone number.  Our phone number is on every page of the website.  We also have a live chat feature available for an added convience to the customers.  I check emails more than 20 times a day, ie: every 30 minutes.

I don't know your order number so I don't know why you weren't credited your money in your specific case so I can't comment on that.  Contact us and we can help you out with your specific issue.  Thank you, Rick

customer of rick-web pool supply

AUTHOR: whooosh - (United States of America)

Recently, i read the ripoff report concenring web pool supply. At the same time, I placed an order and would like to comment on my experiences with this company.

I placed an order on a saturday and by the following thursday, the order has not been processed...or so it seemed. I wrote an email to this company and complained, since it looked like I may have been scammed. The reply I received convinced me, that this was not true.

My order was dropped shipped from the manufacturer and I received it about 5 days later. I'm very pleased. I got the impression, that rather than running a scam, this company may simply be understaffed and overwhelmed, when it comes to handling the orders they receive. During this recession, many companies have cut some of their emplyees, so when business picks up, they find themselves in trouble.

Web pool supply could do a beter job of identifying themselves. My order gave an Arizona address, although they claim to be located in Texas. You may have better luck finding them at

catcus valley pool supply
1191 N. Fiesta Blvd. Suite 3
Gilbert, AZ 85233
FAX  480-635-9192

Hope this helps anyone, who has trouble contacting this company.