Complaint Review: Rickenbacker Collections

• Reported By: zz — Bakersfield California USA
Rickenbacker Collections
7568 Monterrey street Gilroy, California United States of America

Rickenbacker Collections Gave me a bad credit report Gilroy, California

I had 1968 chevy truck and I no longer have it and Joes towing company in 350 washington street bakersfield Ca 93307 towed away. The joes towing company in Bakersfield ca claims that they towed it away and it was in my name. It was six years ago and I they have no record and I could not get a hold of Rickenbacker cause the phone number was disconected.  I am going to write a letter to them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2011 07:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rickenbacker-Collections/Gilroy-California-95020/Rickenbacker-Collections-Gave-me-a-bad-credit-report-Gilroy-California-736620. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rickenbacker Collections