Complaint Review: Ricks Plumbing Service/Rick Jurzyk Jr.

• Submitted: Mon, June 25, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 24, 2012

• Reported By: Dreams gone bust — Bridgeport Connecticut USA
Ricks Plumbing Service/Rick Jurzyk Jr.
1050 Bridgeport Ave, Milford, CT 06460 MIlford, Connecticut United States of America

Ricks Plumbing Service/Rick Jurzyk Jr. Rainmaker Irrigation/203-701-6611 Rick Jurzyk of Ricks Plumbing Service approached me when I was working for Jon Peters Irrigation who had an industrial condo office across from his Plumbing business in Milford, CT to start and irriga MIlford, Connecticut

*Author of original report: Notice from Rick Jurzks Lawyer

Rick Jurzyk of Ricks Plumbing Service approached me when I was working for Jon Peters Irrigation who had an industrial condo office across from his Plumbing business in Milford, CT to start and irrigation company with him as Partners. It was my lifes dream to have my own business. I set out and came up with the name Rainmaker Irrigation and drafted a business plan. Little did I know in the documents drafted up by his lawyer he set himself up as Managing Partner. After working 80 hours a week for 2 years building the business from nothing he came to me and said he needed 25000.00 to go forward or the business could not continue. I had no money and he knew that. I got the money from my retired parents who couldnt  afford it and were living on SSI but took out a loan because they only wanted to see me succeed. This was pure EXTORTION by Rick Jurzyk. I later realized it was his intention to rob me of my $25000.00, take over the business I built and steal my lifelong dream for my own business. I put the entire business in storage and let the lawyers work things out. In the mean time he sent letters to all my customers that I was stealing from the business, MY BUSINESS. In the end he stole my $25000.00, it cost me another 25K in legal fees and because I could no longer afford to pay my lawyer he got my business RAINMAKR Irrigation which is still in operation today. Rick Jurzyk is a thief, a liar and not to be trusted he will rot in h**l for doing what he did to me! I ask you to please NOT hire: Ricks Plumbing Service, 1050 Bridgeport Ave., Milford, CT 203-874-6629 0r Rainmaker Irrigation, 1050 Bridgeport Ave., Milford, CT 203-701-6611, 203-876-2700

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2012 03:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ricks-Plumbing-ServiceRick-Jurzyk-Jr/MIlford-Connecticut-06460/Ricks-Plumbing-ServiceRick-Jurzyk-Jr-Rainmaker-Irrigation203-701-6611-Rick-Jurzyk-of-R-902678. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ricks Plumbing Service/Rick Jurzyk Jr.

Notice from Rick Jurzks Lawyer

AUTHOR: Dreams gone bust - (USA)

Update 6-25-2012: This is what I recieved from Rick Jurzks lawyer....

It has come to Mr. Jurzkks attention that you have published libelous statements concerning him at the above referenced website. Among the libelous statements, you falsely assert that mr. Jurzyk committed the crimes of extortion and larceny and that Mr. Jurzyk is a thief. Pursuant to Connecticut Gen. Statutes Sec. 52-237 you are hereby requested to retract the libelous statement and have the statement removed from the web page. If the retraction is not made and the statements are not removed I am authorized to commence an action against you in the Superior Court for the State of Connecticut for your totuous conduct.

Here is my new statement removing the bad language that i used.

Rick Jurzyk of Ricks Plumbing Service approached me when I was working for Jon Peters Irrigation who had an industrial condo office across from his Plumbing business in Milford, CT to start and irrigation company with him as Partners. It was my lifes dream to have my own business. I set out and came up with the name Rainmaker Irrigation and drafted a business plan. Little did I know in the documents drafted up by his lawyer he set himself up as Managing Partner. After working 80 hours a week for 2 years building the business from nothing he came to me and said he needed 25000.00 loan and that I was to invest into the business or it could not continue. I had no money and he knew that. I got the money from my retired parents who couldnt afford it and were living on SSI but took eptionout a loan because they only wanted to see me succeed. This was pure deception by Rick Jurzyk. I later realized it was his intention to take my $25000.00, take over the business I built and takeover my lifelong dream for my own business. I put the entire business in storage and let the lawyers work things out. In the mean time he sent letters to all my customers that I was stealing from the business, MY BUSINESS. In the end he got my $25000.00 and never paid me back the money, it cost me another 25K in legal fees and because I could no longer afford to pay my lawyer he got my business RAINMAKER Irrigation which is still in operation today. I want to make a public statement about Rick Jurzyk and the kind of person he is! He used me to start the business under false pretenses that we were to be partners, have me invest my money from my parents retirement and then take it over and remove me. I ask you to please think twice when you hire because I got royally taken advantage of by him: Ricks Plumbing Service, 1050 Bridgeport Ave., Milford, CT 203-874-6629 0r Rainmaker Irrigation, 1050 Bridgeport Ave., Milford, CT 203-701-6611, 203-876-2700