Complaint Review: Ricky Beltran

• Updated: Thu, April 25, 2013

• Reported By: Angee — California
Ricky Beltran
2209 arrow route upland, California United States of America

Ricky Beltran Tony, Rick, agreed to put atransmission in my car, i gave him te money to buy the transmission. he never fixed the car and admitted to spending the money. promised to pay it back but never kept his promise. iupland, California

I am in desperate need of help. I went to this car repair shop a guy name Ricky Beltran agreed to repair my transmission. I gave him the money to get the part (the transmission) $900. He never fixed the car and eventually admitted to spending the money. He promised to pay the money back, but the promise was never kept. I was forced to sell my car to pick apart, because i didnt have anymore money for anyone else to repair my car. I was left with 3 school age kids and no car.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 10:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ricky-Beltran/upland-California-91786/Ricky-Beltran-Tony-Rick-agreed-to-put-atransmission-in-my-car-i-gave-him-te-money-to-b-1046326. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ricky Beltran