Complaint Review: Ricky Dunn

• Submitted: Fri, January 04, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 08, 2013

• Reported By: abczyz2 — Sevierville Tennessee United States of America
Ricky Dunn
1421 Winfield Dunn Pkwy/3107 Newport Hwy. Sevierville, Tennessee United States of America

Ricky Dunn Done Right Automotive, f/n/a Dunn Right Automotive Unethical Business Practices Sevierville, Tennessee

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Wrong person/Company

*General Comment: Ricky Dunn

*Author of original report: ONE OF A MULTITUDE OF RIPPED CLIENTS

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Former Employee

Rick Dunn, a/k/a Ricky Dunn, named owner of Done Right Automotive f/k/a Dunn Right Automotive came from Florida and has expanded to a second location in Sevierville at the expense of his consumer victims.  He is not interested, nor can he, fix your vehicle.  He will extort whatever cash only, he can by whatever means, for work charged and services and never performed, 100% plus mark-ups on non-existent parts, with extra charges thrown in for good measure, etc.  He does have energy to repeatedly lie to you as though you not know any better, make false promises and never show up.  Do have anything to do with his businesses and do not give him a penny.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2013 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ricky-Dunn/Sevierville-Tennessee-37876/Ricky-Dunn-Done-Right-Automotive-fna-Dunn-Right-Automotive-Unethical-Business-Practices-991340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ricky Dunn

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Wrong person/Company

AUTHOR: Done Right Automotive - ()

Marcia,

You have the wrong company. We have never done any business with you or any company you might be associated with and we certainly never took $12000.00 from anybody. The original complaint in this thread came from a former employee who was released after it was discovered he was stealing from the company and a past drug problem in his life had resurfaced. Yes it is true that I am from Florida but I am not the Rick Dunn you have dealt with. I have been in TN for over six years and before that have not lived in the Miami area for over thirty years. The only trade I have ever been involved in is auto repair and sales. Please contact me if you have any questions. My main office number is 865 908 7814 I will be happy to talk to you anytime. Otherwise please correct your post.

Rick Dunn
President
Done Right Automotive Inc

#2 General Comment

Ricky Dunn

AUTHOR: Marcia - (United States of America)

Dear,

I would like to know how I can help to put this piece of ***S*** in jail because he stole from my Company over $12,000, I am a victim from this liar, prick and criminal.

my email is (((REDACTED))) please let me know how can we lock him up for GOOD!

Sincerely.

Marcia Bennetti

ONE OF A MULTITUDE OF RIPPED CLIENTS

AUTHOR: abczyz2 - (United States of America)

NO FORMAL EMPLOYEE.  THIS MONSTER FATHER AND SON ARE A THREAT TO THE COMMUNITY.  DO NOT GO ANYWHERE NEAR THESE HEINOUS, DESPICABLE ANIMALS WHO WILL LIE AND RIP YOU OFF ANY WHICH WAY THEY CAN.  THEY CANNOT AND WILL NOT REPAIR YOUR CAR.  THEY WILL ONLY GET WHATEVER MONEY THEY CAN OUT OF YOU!  THEIR DESPICABLE REPUATION WELL KNOWN; THE WORST OF WORST SCUM OF THE PLANET -- THEY BELONG IN JAIL AND WILL BE IN A COURTROOM SOON!

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Former Employee

AUTHOR: Done Right Automotive - (United States of America)

I believe this complaint is a former employee who now works for a competitor. We know that he has been going all over the web writing reviews like this. If it were a legitimate complaint the person who wrote it would have explained what happened to make them unhappy with our company.

We service between 150 and 200 vechicles a month and yes occasionally we do get a compaint.  When one comes up I will address it personally. I work hard to keep all of my customers happy. If my company has worked on a customers car and the customer thinks something is not quite right that customer needs to contact me immediately and bring the vehicle back.  If they take it somewhere else the warranty will be voided and I will not be able to help you.

Otherwise please consider that when you read a review like this about any company that desperate competitors and disgruntled employees often post things of this type.