- Report: #1041038
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Ricochet Labradors
Ricochet Labradors515 E Carefree Hwy Internet United States of America
Ricochet Labradors Tamra Abuse of new client, slander, distribution of personal information, Internet
*Consumer Comment: Ricochet Labradors Lover
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
When we politely responded, stating how absurd their response to us was as interested new customers, they slandered us and copied all of their "contacts" - other Labrador breeders in the state of Arizona. They not only violated their own interests as a service provider, but violated our trust and our privacy by disseminating personal information and slandering us throughout the state. The email evidence alone is enough to pursue a slander lawsuit, something we are very seriously considering.
Best wishes to you, Tamra and Ricochet Breeders. It's only fair that other families know what they are getting into if they contact you!
* Funny side note - we received some responses from other breeders who were copied by Tamra in attempts to damage our name. Apparently this breeder, Tamra, has quite the reputation and doesn't know that several people who she thinks are her friends...well...they aren't. We are now working with two of them in finding the next addition to our family, and a buddy for our daughter!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2013 03:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ricochet-Labradors/internet/Ricochet-Labradors-Tamra-Abuse-of-new-client-slander-distribution-of-personal-informatio-1041038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.