Complaint Review: RiddexPlus - Dynamic Response Group

• Submitted: Sun, March 22, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, March 22, 2009

• Reported By:gordon Georgia
RiddexPlus - Dynamic Response Group
www.riddexplus.com Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

RiddexPlus - Dynamic Response Group Millions sold HA! Millions stole more like it Dallas Texas

I ordered one of the so called "number one pest repeller" for myself and daughter in law. We both agree the only number one thing about this product is how big a rip-off it is.

Mice still "party and dine" in our homes. We still buy other products to handle this pest problem. Glueboards work better than this electronic failure.

All I can say, is that I purchased two very expensive night lights.

If the FTC says this device can not be sold to the public, why is still being sold? I don't quite understand how something can be a money back guarantee when it actually never worked to start with.

I even went to the website for riddexplus parent company called Dynamic Response Group to complain but believe it or not the website is currently "under construction". I guess they're trying to get rid of their bugs another way.

Buyer, be warned: RiddexPlus pest repeller DOES NOT work!!!!!!!!!!!

Julie
gordon, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2009 10:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RiddexPlus-Dynamic-Response-Group/Dallas-Texas-75370/RiddexPlus-Dynamic-Response-Group-Millions-sold-HA-Millions-stole-more-like-it-Dallas-T-436484. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RiddexPlus - Dynamic Response Group